• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neither I stopped paying attention to that a while ago

Tnp enjoys art
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Sure.

TnP is hungry but to many obligations before one can go home and eat.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• true had a bowl of cereal and thats it and no money to go get something

Tnp has had nights where they wanted someone in bed with them [not in a sexual way just I guess to hug in their sleep]

Comment

• False I barely tolerate my cat in bed touching me.

Tnp wishes it would rain to ease the humidity in the air.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True itd at least match my mood

Tnp wishes they could fly at will

Comment

• Yes! No more finding parking on campus!

Tnp can't wait for payday (mine isn't till the 15th)

Comment

• true mine is sometime next semester unless I get a freelance job

Tnp has a show they are embarrassed to like

Comment

• True, my little pony.

Tnp is angry as I am at the person who walked in smelling like GOOD fried chicken.

Comment

• true you go for the eyes Ill grab the chicken and we'll meet by the cafe

tnp has a feeling sleep wont come easy tonight

Comment

• False, I am so stressed and tired I am nodding off waiting for the doctor.

Tnp feels patients should not pay full price for every 20 minutes a doctor makes you wait past you appointment time.

Comment

• true

Tnp likes to make art

Comment

• Writing counts right?

Tnp thinks we should let someone else have a chance to post.

Comment

• True

Tnp won't be Sarlon

Comment

• I'm Catcul.

TNP has had a hard day at work.
                              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Not at work just a long day period.

Tnp is proud I managed to set 3 different ringtones, one each for my email, text messages, and general notification without help!

Comment

Working...
                                X