• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True but I can't write lol

Tnp wishes Justin Bieber would get lost on Midway Island and not be found
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• False - what did the albatrosses do to deserve such abuse?

TNP is reading this on a CRT monitor.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• False

TNP has/will eat fast food today

Comment

• True, I had chicken.

TNP can't believe how cold it is right now.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• False since it's really hot here

Tnp has seen a SAW movie

Comment

• True.

Tnp will keep me company at work tomorrow so I don't fall asleep.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• false but I will stick airhorns in places that they will go off randomly

tnp will be lying when they agree this statement is false

Comment

• Gah you broke my brain.

Tnp will help me write this book on college survival
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False since I haven't survived school yet

tnp is still a kid at heart

Comment

• Yes!

Tnp is tell the sun to not shine in my window so I can get some sleep in the middle of the day (have to be back at work at 4am).

Comment

• False it doesn't listen to me either

tnp has a favorite spin off of My Little Pony [mine is a tie between My Little Amnesia and The Union of The Elements of Insanity]

Comment

• True, fallout equestrian.

Tnp is up way to damn early.

Comment

• Very true. I'm not a morning person anyway, and had to stay up too late last night with homework.

TNP is not happy about the weather forecast for the near future.
                            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• False, it might be a little chilly this week, but it's nothing I can't handle.

TNP is glad they weren't in Baltimore yesterday.
                              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• True, though I have family up there.

Tnp has been up to long already and its not even 10am.

Comment

Working...
                                X