This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the "Meow Mix" song count?

TNP now has the "Meow Mix" song stuck in their head.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• false its "One" by Metallica

tnp would like to invite some friends and join me in Second Life for a game of Cards Against Humanity
      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• True, but hopefully, I won't be the only one that was alive during the Cold War.

TNP would kindly get off my lawn.

Comment

• false *stomps all over the astroturf*

tnp heard about the guy in Georgia who drove his own truck through his own house

Comment

• False
            but, TNP knows the famous last words of a redneck.

Comment

• True. "Hey, y'all, hold my beer and watch this!"

TNP knows why my QuickBooks assignment has the checking balance off from the check figures the teacher provided, by $0.07.
              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• depends how honest you are

tnp will tell me if I should hang out with a friend at 9 tonight or not

Comment

• If you have to get up in the morning, that is a bad idea.

TNP has been stuck in terrible traffic this week.

Comment

• false unless you are talking up to last Wed then true

tnp is NOT a bed biter tnp is NOT a bed biter and might even get this ref

Comment

• I'm not a bed biter, but I have been bitten in a bed before.

TNP has 50 different NSFW things running through their head right now.

Comment

• False - remember that this is CS. To have ONLY 50 NSFW things going through my head would mean I was having an off day.

TNP will be working this weekend.
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• False, I have a 3 day weekend coming up. That's a good perk of working for a bank.

TNP is going to a parade this weekend.

Comment

• False, because I actually do work on the normal weekend.

TNP has a weird weekend.
                            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• True, and I'm already exhausted from it.

TNP will let me crawl in bed with them and sleep for a week.
                              The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

• Sorry, my husband would not appreciate the crowding.

TNP can tell me what seems to be stuck in my throat.
                                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
                                X