Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you mean I have to go back to work?

TNP thinks a person who constantly uses the phrase, "What do you mean by that?" is trying to avoid reality.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• True!

Tnp is traveling today a greater distance than a normal commute to work.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False, but less than two weeks, I'll be flying to Texas. I have never been to Texas.

TNP is going somewhere they have never been sometime this month.

Comment

• false

tnp likes Puzzle games
          ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• True, I love Portal, Professor Layton, and Phoenix Wright.

TNP likes action-adventure games.
            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• true I like a bunch of different types of games

tnp will let me move into their fridge until either my A/C is fixed or fall whichever is sooner
              ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• False, my fridge is a little too small to house a human adult, but ... never mind.

TNP has big plans for the weekend.

Comment

• False, but next weekend is another story.

TNP is ready for a nap.....

Comment

• Sure, I'll take a nap with you.

TNP is ready for the Sun to stop beating down.

Comment

• SO true. I have no idea when the next time is that we'll have highs below 90F. I suspect it'll be along about September.

TNP can take away the pain from a bashed foot. (Outer two toes met corner of furniture quite forcefully.)
                      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• true....~hands you bottle of booze~

TNP has to much to do on their day off.
                        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True

TNP wants the rain to break the heat wave.

Comment

• True!

Tnp bleeds for money

Comment

• I have in the past, but I don't need to right now.

TNP is cautiously optimistic about the new Final Fantasy.
                              Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• False not been happy with the last few since 10.

Tnp will tell me what I want for lunch

Comment

Working...
                                X