This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true.

TNP was almost late for work because they thought they didn't have to be there till later then normal, even though the schedule hasn't changed in a long while.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False, I think.

TNP is glad they weren't part of the traffic jam in the opposing lanes.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• True, but I'm not in traffic so...

Tnp wants to go home already from work, and have only been at work 30 minutes.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Actually, I've been here for 2 hours, but it's still true.

TNP is ready for things to cool down.

Comment

• TRUETRUETRUE!!!!! I'm a cool weather creature, I HATE the heat. Mid fall is my favorite.

TNP will tell my lungs that breathing is a good thing, and to stop sneezing so dang much.

Comment

• If you can tell my lungs to stop coughing, I'll tell yours to stop sneezing.

TNP has seen the cat in the wing video.

Comment

• False and im too tired now

Tnp wants to take my place the next 50 times my friend wants to go fishing
                ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• True, only if I get some of the fish.

Tnp will help me make my shopping list for my new batch of freezer meals.

Comment

• True, you want two big, meaty breasts. You also want legs and thighs. I mean chicken.

TNP thinks fishing can get crappie.

Comment

• true especially when your friend who is driving seems to never notice the huge path of sea grass not 5 feet off shore

tnp wants to come give me a hug and take away my depression

Comment

• Hugs you as tight as humanly possible and just let you be held saying nothing.

Tnp will not judge me for taking a heavy duty sleeping pill now to hopefully sleep through the storm weed due to have.

Comment

• true

tnp will laugh at my post in "Dear..."

Comment

• Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
                            You can boost the bass...
                            Nice pun there.

TNP has been taken to Detroit.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                              Nice pun there.
                              wasn't making a pun. He really does have his bass and treble set as high as they go.

false

tnp will join me in Second Life
                              Last edited by darkroxas45; 06-24-2015, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• False.

TNP is really worried about an upcoming event.

Comment

Working...
                                X