• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False $300 to learn a language? I'll stick to free Duolingo

Tnp has to wake up at 4 am for work
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• I have to wake up earlier than that to catch a 6 am flight to work.

TNP has had to travel for work.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• False, none of my jobs have been at that level.

TNP really appreciates darkroxas45's mention of Duolingo, not having heard of it before.
        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• True, I'll check that out when I get a chance.

TNP thinks it's unreasonable to expect to see a green landscape every time they fly.

Comment

• True, since I live in a drought area.

TNP's "day off" is going to be almost as busy as a workday, around errands, housework, and so on.
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• True, but at least I don't have to worry about air travel next week.

TNP hates long flight delays.

Comment

• Wouldn't know, never flown

Tnp stopped believing the lie "one more (x) then we'll leave "

Comment

• True. "One more entry and then I'm out of here."

TNP thinks the three deadliest words in game show history are, "One more time."

Comment

• True but the funniest are from Match Game and are "Let's see if we can get a little milk from Patti"

Tnp is old enough to remember Match Game with Gene Rayburn

Comment

• False, but I have seen the reruns on GSN.

TNP wants kitten therapy.

Comment

• True

Tnp helps with their local church's vacation bible school

Comment

• Unfortunately, since I have to work during VBS, that would be false.

TNP thinks it's too hot when you can go to Texas to cool off.

Comment

• IMO, true. Of course, I think last night's LOW (65F) is a perfectly reasonably HIGH for the day.

TNP has no clue how a storage closet gets to be THAT messed up, and isn't exactly thrilled to be spending a "day off" unmessing it.

Comment

• True I'm even putting off cleaning my room

Tnp wants to help me clean my room no questions asked

Comment

• Sorry, false. I've got more than enough cleanup of my own to do, preferably before fall semester starts.

TNP is seeking a new job.

Comment

Working...
                                X