Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, false. I hate doing housework at the best of times. Doing it in someone else's house is right out. That, and I'm too far away to be able to get there to help.

TNP had a really, extremely spicy meal recently. I'm talking breathing flames, here.
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

nope false....I like the lining of my stomach right where it is thank you!

TNP is going to veg out for the next few days. (doctors orders here...)
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

True

TNP can't sleep unless it's pitch black

Comment

False, although I prefer it, Mrs. Crossbow light having the curtains open. I've gotten used to it.

TNP has been shot at by a deadly weapon (like me).
          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Do hurtful words count?
            Tnp is loving this cooler weather.

Comment

true! Fall is my favorite time of year....not to hot, not to cold (most of the time)

TNP is watching a new fall TV show....and liking it.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

False, I don't have cable or anything like that.
                Tnp is the real Slim Shady.

Comment

False, among other things, I can't speak fast enough to rap.

TNP is a Mario fan.
                  Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

kinda false...I'm a bigger Zelda Fan.

TNP wants to finish my shift on friday so i can just curl up with a sleeping/pain pill and sleep the weekend away

Comment

• False, finish your own shift.

TNP will agree that we should finish what we sta
                      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• true....shame about....OOOOO shiney! ~wanders off~

TNP is writing a paper for a class they hate.

Comment

• False. I'm writing a dragon novel I love.

TNP is as much into Garak/Bashir as I am.
                          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• False, though I'm not into DS9 in general.

TNP grew up watching the Muppets.
                            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• TRUE!!! not sure if it was on reruns, or not but i remember watching it!

TNP is done for the day with outside obligations and plans to relax.

Comment

• False. I am at work.

TNP strongly dislikes mustard.
                                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                                X