• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True its so itchy....or were you talking about the Batman one

tnp knows at least one song on an instrument people think they can't play
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• False, I have never been musical.

TNP has watch men jaculate in the Olympics.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• True, women too

Tnp will keep me from being an ass to the associate provost at school since I think I know why they wanna talk to me

Comment

• Just be respectful and you should be OK.

TNP is disappointed that my project was cancelled.

Comment

• true

tnp has a game they have wanted for a long time but never get it when they can

Comment

• The game I want is not scheduled until late next year.

TNP has had a bad night sleep recently.

Comment

• false

tnp has driven a family member to the airport twice in less than a week

Comment

• false

TNP recently fell down a well and was trapped for 14 hours before they could be rescued. After they got to safety, they noticed a collie looking at them. The collie looked back and said "What are you looking at, you're the one who fell in the well." TNP then woke up wondering wtf they just dreamt.

Comment

• False but I did dream I was bitten by a snake and my arm turned purple

Tnp will come beat me with a snooker cue until I stop wanting to write MLP fanfiction
                    Last edited by darkroxas45; 08-25-2016, 12:00 AM. Reason: More important TNP statement

Comment

• What's your safeword?

TNP has needed to use a safeword.

Comment

• I don't know if my friends who liked WWE could hurt me enough

TNP has a favorite drink they can't get anymore

Comment

• I loved President's Choice chocolate and black cherry soda. Unfortunately, not enough people did, and it was discontinued.

TNP has a case with built-in extra battery for their cellphone
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• False I just have a case

tnp has a personal project they really need to get back to working on

Comment

• True, between learning Spanish and getting that partially-done bracelet kit completed.

TNP has an extended battery in his/her phone (I have two, and swap them as needed, since my charger port is having problems).
                              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• False. On my first cellphone (Nokia 252), I did, but not on either of the ones after that.

TNP has owned a vehicle which required more than a quart/litre of makeup oil with each tank of fuel.
                                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X