This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for feeling groovy.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Banned for not being near so I have someone to hug while I feel like crap mood wise
      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• banned because the admins have not moved this thread to Games where it belongs!

Comment

• Banned because I'm Doug Dimmadome, Owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome

Comment

• Banned for spiney Norman.
            ludo ergo sum

Comment

• Banned for not being a yellow tabby.
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Banned for not making me lasagna.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• Banned for (puts on giant Dr. Breen mask) THE HAAAAAAAAXXXXXXX

Comment

• Banned for five seconds
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned. Five minutes in the penalty box for fighting.
                      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Banned for not doing the funky gibbon.
                        ludo ergo sum

Comment

• Banned for not counting to four and not letting the bodies hit the floor

Comment

• Banned for making the bad guys good for a weekend.
                            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Banned for opening the door and getting down on the floor.

Comment

• Banned for doing the dinosaur Tree Fiddy times.
                                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X