Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catcul 3:16 says you're banned for having a dark picture. That's the bottom line cause Catcul says so.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Banned because I didn't have much light and if I get to go to the event Ill take a new one
      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Banned because this is Suplex City, @#$%&!
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Banned because THIS. .......IS........SPAAARRRTTTAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Banned for a line so over-used it can't even be used for a meme.

Comment

• Banned for using a wrapping paper tube to shoot hamsters as blowdarts.

(Yep, I've done that. Gotta inhale before loading the hamster, if you don't want a furry mouthful.)
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Banned for also inhaling before loading a hamster if you don't want a gritty mouth too

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                  Banned for using a wrapping paper tube to shoot hamsters as blowdarts.
                  Banned for using live ammunition.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Banned for replacing regular coffee with Folgers (tm) and assuming we wouldn't see the difference.
                    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

• Banned for replacing the regular with decaf, letting people get used to that, then switching to espresso.
                      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• Banned for messing with my paintball ammo

Comment

• Banned for shooting your opponent in the paint balls with your paintball.
                          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Banned for dancing on the table with a lampshade on your head

Comment

• Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
                              Banned for dancing on the table with a lampshade on your head
                              Banned for being Modest and setting the lampshade on fire.
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth wolfie View Post
                                Banned for using live ammunition.
                                Banned for that pun. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
                                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                                X