• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for non sequitur
    Last edited by rvdammit; 04-14-2015, 09:47 AM. Reason: Avoiding bannination
    ludo ergo sum

Comment

• Banned for misspelling "non sequitur."
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• banned for 28 pages and still not in Forum Games

Comment

• Banned for Tyg3rW01f I am your father's brother's cousin's second roomate
          ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• You know what that makes us? NOTHING. You are banned.
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Banned for not using the shwarts

Comment

• Banned for misspelling The Schwartz.

Comment

• Banned for no doing the knockout pinch right

Comment

• Banned for me being cranky about two midterms in one day, then having to deal with massive pedestrian idiocy on my way home.
                    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• Banned for not simply hovering above annoying walkers.
                      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned for being naive. Do you really believe cars can hover?

Comment

• Banned for Not believing hundreds of hovering cars
                          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned for not linking the Mink stealing a fish video as well

Comment

• Banned for not providing hover cars or even hover boards, now that it's 2015.
                              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• Banned for having a seagull as an avatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X