This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for needing new glasses.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• banned for hating glasses!

Comment

• Banned for putting bacon in the soap
        ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Banned for trying to clean the turkey with bleach.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Banned for not realizing that DEMOCRACY is an anagram of CREAMY COD
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned for having too much time on your hands.
              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• Banned for not letting me use my hands for getting hold of things other than time...
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned for using all the thyme in my pantry

Comment

• Banned for... ooh shiney!
                    ludo ergo sum

Comment

• Banned for sonic.exe

Comment

• Banned for not knowing ANGEL's TITS is an anagram of St. GENITALS

Comment

• Banned for Dunlop being a perfect town and not staying off of the grass and washing your...........face

Comment

• Banned, because...

"That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                            "What IS fun to fight through?"
                            "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

• Banned for forgetting the law of equivalent exchange.
                              Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Banned for not having boobies

Comment

Working...
                                X