This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for letting the s in.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Banned for letting the dogs out.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• Banned for letting it all hang out
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• You think this is some mother game? Let's see how much fun you have when I ban your !
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Banned for not taking off my hat.
            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Banned for not being in Kansas any more
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned for breaking Benjamin.

Comment

• Banned for being Avenged Sevenfold
                  ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Banned for believing that duct tape and locking closet doors make good babysitting tools.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

• Darkroxa's "baby" is actually 23 years old. For judging his kinky love life and leveling a false accusation, YOU are banned.

Comment

• Banned for taking me to task for leveling something, without bringing along a carpenter's level, or even a carpenter with a good eye for such things.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

• I got your level right here. You're still banned.

Comment

• Banned for spinning me right round, right round like a record, baby, right round.
                            - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

• Banned for referencing a song that refers to outdated technology.

Comment

• Banned for ignoring old tech
                                ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Working...
                                X