Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for the money just resting in my account.
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Banned for interest.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

• Banned for committing Jester's Boner.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Banned for putting the image of Jester's boner into everyone's mind...
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned because this thread is worthless without pics.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Banned for this picture being too cute
              ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Banned for not knowing what Quite Nice Boobs On Naughty Schoolgirls helps with...
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• banned for excessive use of brainbleach in a single sentance.
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Banned for failing Canadian History 101

As we all know,its the original provinces-Quebec,New Brunswick,Ontario,Nova Scotia

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                      Banned for failing Canadian History 101
                      As we all know,its the original provinces-Quebec,New Brunswick,Ontario,Nova Scotia
                      Banned for adding Whardafukami to original Canada.
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Banned for something suspicious in Saskatchewan

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                          Banned for failing Canadian History 101
                          Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                          Banned for something suspicious in Saskatchewan
                          Banned for failing Canadian History 201 - the conference was held in Charlottetown PEI - and for not using genuine Saskatchewan sealskin bindings (cookies for reference).
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Banned for not acknowledging Bart's glorious mnemonic knowledge
                            Last edited by Kit-Ginevra; 04-24-2015, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Banned for The Simpsons breaking hearts with Semore Butts
                              ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Banned for being Amanda Hugginkiss.
                                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
                                X