This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for not being I.P.Freely
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned for not being Hugh Jass.
      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Banned for that morning fresh and minty feeling
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned for drinking oj after brushing your teeth
          ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Banned for drinking something nonalcoholic.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

• Banned for drinking something not alcoholic ENOUGH.
              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

• Banned for letting me forget to take a shower BEFORE I put the baby to bed.
                The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

• Banned for the smell.
                  This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Banned for excruciatingly severe body odor.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Banned for spraying Adam Savage with a skunk

Comment

• Banned for giving the Mythbusters non-spraying skunks.
                        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• Banned for painting a gerbil black and white and claiming it to be a mini skunk

Comment

• Banned for painting a skunk brown and claiming it's a giant gerbil
                            ludo ergo sum

Comment

• Banned for painting Nazi insignia on small rodents and claiming them to be Adolf Hamster and Josef Gerbil

Comment

• Banned for those horrible pun names

Comment

Working...
                                X