This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for disrespecting bronies.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Banned because I'm more of a furry than Brony [Fursona is a wolf-fox hybrid]
      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Banned for prefering Rarity to Fluttershy
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned for not recognizing the supremacy of Rainbow "20% Cooler Than You" Dash.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• Banned because Derpy is best official pony

Comment

• Banned because the sign should say HYPNOTHERAPIST. Not how you punctuated it.
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Why did you put "Hypno the Rapist" in my head? You are now banned.
                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Banned for running over someone's truck with a giant dump truck

Comment

• Banned for parking your truck in my way.

Comment

• Banned for using firetruck as the f.... uck word

Comment

• Banned for not just calling Argabarga to deal with trucks in the way.

Comment

• banned for... for... dammit! Lost my train of thought.

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                            Banned for not just calling Argabarga to deal with trucks in the way.
                            Banned for expecting Argabarga to travel all the way to North Carolina (listed in Catcul's info) where he's not licensed in order to tow a vehicle that's in the way.
                            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Banned for this picture

Comment

• Banned for owning that truck.

Comment

Working...
                                X