Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for not owning that truck (neither do I soo....)
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Banned on the run... and the jailer man and the sailor Sam were searching everyone
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned for running naked through the town bake sale/farmer's market/children's charity drive

Comment

• Banned for slipping someone a smart-mickey.

(Been watching Eureka)
          Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Banned for a spongebob themed racecar

Comment

• Banned for crashing a Spongebob racecar.
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Banned for which is worse SpongeBob car or Doge car?

Comment

• Banned for both
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Banned for not knowing STEALING HURTS EVERYONE is an anagram of REEVE ON RUTHY'S GENITALS
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned for building a particle accelerator out of old underpants and a marble.
                      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Banned for not having a Fuckalower
                        Last edited by Kit-Ginevra; 05-04-2015, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Banned for not providing 1.21 gigawatts of power.
                          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Banned for building a rail gun.
                            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Banned for us having to go back

Comment

• Banned for not helping me with my homework.
                                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
                                X