This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for not stating "Glory to Arstotzka"
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Banned for thinking its demesne. Its Des Moines and somebody had to come from there....
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned for fondling the tillgirl

Comment

• Banned for fondling her manager.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Banned for putting the image of someone fondling a middle aged bald guy in my head
            ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Banned for not hailing King Torg. All haail King Torg!
              ludo ergo sum

Comment

• The king is dead. You are banned.

Comment

• YOU GET A BAN!
                  AND YOU GET A BAN!
                  EVERYBODY GETS A BAN!
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• With a BAN BAN here...and a BAN BAN there...here a BAN,there a BAN,everywhere a BAN BAN
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• The BAN, the BAN, the BAN IS ON FIYAH

Comment

• Banned for acting like the Kings of Leon.

Comment

• Banned for acting like the Lion King

Comment

• Banned because...
                            "I knew it! I'm surrounded by Ban-tards! Keep banning Ban-tards!"

Comment

• Banned for no cooking me dinner
                              ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Banned for not making me a sandwich

Comment

Working...
                                X