Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for the use of "wanna" and the lack of a period.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Banned for grammar Nazism.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Banned for not owning a grammar guide.

Comment

• Banned for thinking grammar matters on "teh interwebz"
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• Banned for dissing my gramma (1904-2008)!
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Banned for not being awesome enough to play guitar while wearing a KFC bucket and white mask
              ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Do you actually think we were talking about you? The Paranoid Police want to have a word with you. BTW, you are banned.

Comment

• Banned for answering so quickly

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                    Banned for the use of "wanna" and the lack of a period.
                    Banned for discriminating against men, and against girls before puberty and women after menopause.
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Banned for using the wrong definition of the word "Period."

Comment

• Banned for a joke about a menstruating 16th century woman being a period period joke

Comment

• Banned for trusting something that bleeds for three days and doesn't die.

Comment

• Banned for not trusting Static-X.

Comment

• Banned for Static-X "Get to the gone" playing after Manson's "S*** Chicken Gangbang"

Comment

• Banned for making your hair look like Wayne Static's.

Comment

Working...
                                X