This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for doing that thing with the celery stalk again
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned for NOT doing that thing with the celery stalk again
      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Banned for this
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned for trying to scare with a Jeff the Killer screamer

Comment

• Banned for having post 666 on True or False.
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Banned for not having post 666 on True or False

Comment

• banned for having only 13 "official" posts!

Comment

• Banned for no being the most evil user XD

Comment

• Banned for stealing Cutie Marks.
                    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Banned for not bringing me pizza, thus forcing me to get it myself.
                      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• Banned for not letting those puppies loose...

Comment

• Banned for the use of the phrase, "Letting those puppies loose."

Comment

• Banned for letting the dogs out.
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Banned for getting that song stuck in my head.

Comment

• Banned for not putting the bomp back in the bomp-she-bomp-she-bomp after use

Comment

Working...
                                X