Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punishment: A gang of Hell's Angels park their motorcycles all around his car, ensuring that he can't get out until they're darned good and ready to move their bikes. And if he throws a fit, he gets to speak to the leader, Tiny (6'7", 350 lbs of muscle, former boxer and bouncer with extremely low bullshit tolerance).

Crime: SC complains about how expensive the payments on her mansion and yacht are to the store employee who's living in his 20-year-old car due to poverty.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Punishment: SC gets to live in the car for a year and SE gets to have the Mansion and yacht forever on SC's expense

Crime: SC goes to Hot Topic and demands they play stuff like Frank Sinatra
      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Punishment: SC attends a 6 hour Black Eyed Peas concert.

Crime: SC's dog makes a mess in the aisle, SC doesn't clean it up.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Punishment: SC's front yard becomes a dog park--excrement removal strictly optional.

Crime: The SC enters a break room clearly marked EMPLOYEES ONLY and makes off with goodies left for staff.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Punishment: The goodies were from a batch which had been recalled for botulism contamination, but whoever brought them in hadn't heard about the recall.

Crime: On a crowded bus, SC has his bag on the seat next to him, denying a seat to other passengers.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Punishment: An 800 lb person sits on the seat, not seeing the bag...oh dear, that contained thousands of dollars of fragile ornaments the SC meant for Christmas presents.

Crime: SC keeps chatting up employee, and getting sleazier and nastier even after she says she's not interested.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Punishment:Cashier's very gay and very persistent coworker decides he likes the look of SC and will not take no for an answer.

Crime:SC insist that the store honour their coupon-the one that expired 6 months ago.
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Punishment: The coupon is honored, but the items they receive all expired six months ago.

Crime: Customer pays in pennies. For a $50 order. No baggies, no nothing, he just dumps it all onto a moving conveyor belt.
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Looks like I got in second on this one, with a similar answer.

Punishment: The store honors the coupon but only on a product that expired six months ago.

Punishment: All the pennies get sucked under the conveyor belt and fall into into an inaccessible area, and the sales clerk didn't notice them putting the pennies on the belt. The SC still has to pay $50. No one believes them about the pennies

Crime: SC insists the salesperson give them the employee's discount on their purchase.
                    Last edited by Ironclad Alibi; 12-11-2015, 11:23 PM.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Punishment: The SC gets the discount-since that makes them an employee,they now have to work the rest of the shift.

Crime:The SC is using their mobility scooter as a battering ram to poke the legs of the customer ahead of them in the queue
                      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Punishment: Said customer then videotapes the SC ramming the door with the word "Pull" on it and uploads it onto YouTube. Cue anger and humiliation when SC's grandchildren view the video.

Crime: SC "samples" from the produce section one too many times.
                        cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

• Punishment: Someone comes to SC's house and samples all of the contents of SC's refrigerator.

Crime: Two SCs decide to test the ropes, chains, and tie downs in the middle of the hardware store.
                          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Punishment: SCs' wives agree to be the doms of BDSM with the SCs as the subs and then go too far with the ropes, chains and tie-downs that the SCs bought.

Crime: SC criticizes a mother for breastfeeding in public. The mother already covered her breasts with a cloth way before the SC even noticed her.
                            cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

• Punishment: On leaving the store, the SC is ambushed by a group of lactivists who witnessed the above incident. The SC is badly beaten and spends Christmas in hospital.

Crime: The SC demands to use the staff toilet, despite the fact that this is not allowed due to the valuable stock out back and the employee would get fired for allowing it.
                              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                              My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Punishment: A sign is mounted on SC's house "Public Toilets". They must allow anyone and everyone to use their bathroom without complaint, and put up with anything else that happens as a result.

Crime: SC consistently demands expert help from people who don't work in the department they need help in (or don't even work in the store), sometimes to the point of herding the 'slacker' to the item they want help with.
                                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                                X