Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punishment: The museum bed is replaced with a bed of nails.

Crime: SC wants a new deck, but doesn't actually want to do the work himself, so tries to bully the home improvement store employee into doing the work for him.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Punishment: He gets a deck all right; he's put on a ship sailing straight to the Bermuda Triangle.

Crime: Ms. & Mr. Neverpay come in at closing time, you see. S. T. E. A. L. I. N. G. They love your goods, but your prices, they disparage, so they stash what they want in the baby carriage.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• Punishment: Security sees them on the vid, notices all the things they hid. Cops and CPS come to avail, Baby stays with Grandma while parents go to jail.

Crime: SC is grocery shopping the day before Thanksgiving and pitches a fit because there are no more turkeys.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• OOG: Are you sure, XCashier? I should think the SC is a big enough turkey on their own.

Comment

• Punishment: The SC is sent to Canada to catch herself a wild turkey.

Crime: SC turns up two minutes before closing time, wanders around for ages then takes an age at the checkout. When the cashier reminds him that the store is closed, he smirks and says that there's plenty of time.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Punishment:
              Having an SC after closing is not fun
              I'm pulling out my huge shotgun
              Don't be a lout
              Just get the out
              We open tomorrow at one.

Crime:
              SC decides to *fertilize* the potted plant in the mall.
              Security is getting the call.
              Before the guard has his say.
              The SC gets away.
              What is the SC's downfall?
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Punishment: SC forgets to pull their pants up and goes face first into the floor in front of Security

crime: SC [Sucky corp again] schedules all their employees off work for a holiday party regardless of if they had intended to attend the party
                ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Punishment: SC is punished by being made to host a free party for the community living in the local bad area. The employees get paid leave while this is going on.

Crime: SC screams at cashier after her credit card is declined three times, as if it's the cashier's fault. She demands that her shopping is comped by the company cuz she's such a good customer.
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Punishment: SC stares in horror as the manager cuts up her credit cards right before her very eyes. She is then banned from all stores, supermarkets, banks and malls for the rest of her life and since she has a reputation for being a gold digger, no one will want her, not even the creepy old perverts. SC is reduced to begging in rags after she is evicted from her posh apartment for not being able to pay the rent for 2 years.

Crime: SC's toddlers are climbing the store shelves. When the salesperson goes to bring the toddlers down, SC slaps the salesperson saying, "How DARE you touch my special angels! I'll SUE!!!".
                    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

• Punishment: SC is forced to sign a waver so that they cannot sue at all when their kids get hurt. If she won't sign, CPS will be called. Ten minutes later, the kids get hurt, and SC has only themselves to blame.

Crime: SC gets on her phone at the movies and plays the harpy, screaming at everything and everyone, about anything and anyone. Everyone knows what's going on in her life, but nobody knows what's going on in the movie.

Comment

• Punishment: Sc's phone is given to Doc from The Whiteboard to "fix" with a maple ten-pounder

Crime: SC cracks their juevos escaping from security
                        ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Punishment: SC has a harder time having sex because he cracked his juevos AND broke his wiener.

Crime: SC and girlfriend are standing in the pickup line for Tornado Potatoes. Problem is, they didn't order any tornado potatoes because the ordering line is on their right. When told this, they refuse to budge and insist that the pickup line IS the order line.
                          cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

• Punishment: All the leftovers, including any potatoes that were discarded cuz of being bad, are thrown at the SCs by the staff and the people in the correct queue.

Crime: SC swipes toys out of a donation bin meant for children in hospital so as not to spend money on her kids' presents.
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Punishment: The donation box was full of nothing but old, broken Teddy Ruxpins a donator picked up at an auction and didn't bother to look at. The donater's heart was in the right place, but their brain was temporarily out of service. Merry Christmas.

Crime: SC and his ghastly friends all go for a meal on Christmas Eve. They have a huge Christmas feast, ordering half the food in the restaurant and they make a big show of themselves. They also use a lighter under the table to set off a smoke alarm so everyone has to be evacuated, allowing them to completely skip out on their bill. By the time everyone discovers that nothing is wrong, SC & his ghastly friends are all gone.

Comment

• Punishment: SC and his ghastly friends go to celebrate their success at a bar and try to do the same thing, but one of the customers recognizes the group and alerts the bartender, who alerts both the bouncers and the police. The bar is in lockdown after a brawl erupts between the bouncers and the group, and then the police step in. The group is charged with theft of services, attempted arson and assault and are locked away for a long time.

Crime: SC is in full Star Wars costume and he pushes to the front of the line so he can get a good seat for the new Star Wars movie. When people complain, he threatens everyone with his toy lightsaber.
                                cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Working...
                                X