Kia.

--------
    Dear IDaR,

Yay for kiddies who sleep late!

In Understanding,

Kia (the former nanny).

--------
    Dear EQ,

Doggies are required. I hope you find one.

Squeezing her kitties,

Kia (the Kitty Mommy).

--------
    Dear Customers Suck forum members,

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY CHANUKKAH! HAPPY KWANZAA! JOYOUS YULE!

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

With many holiday wishes and love,

Kia.

Comment

• Dear C,

I'm calling you out, ya little bitch. You think you can ban me from Christmas with The SO? Think again, twitmonkey. The SO likes me better then he likes your 12 year old ass and has decided that, if his parents feel the same as you (HIGHLY unlikely since they seem to like me more then you a well), he isn't going. So tough cookies, bitch.

By the way, how you feel about me is kinda pathetic since I don't care about you. When I heard about your "banning" me from Christmas, I laughed.

Excuse me, whilst I do it again.
      -The Evil Queen
      AKA, the one who stole your brother and refuses to give him back.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear Ninja,

I'm sorry, you're moving where?!

Taiwan?

... Awesome.

Comment

• Dear Banks,

I'm DONE. Screw you guys, I'll get a mattress to stuff my monies in. No more business for you

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            Dear C,

I'm calling you out, ya little bitch. You think you can ban me from Christmas with The SO? Think again, twitmonkey. The SO likes me better then he likes your 12 year old ass and has decided that, if his parents feel the same as you (HIGHLY unlikely since they seem to like me more then you a well), he isn't going. So tough cookies, bitch.

By the way, how you feel about me is kinda pathetic since I don't care about you. When I heard about your "banning" me from Christmas, I laughed.

Excuse me, whilst I do it again.
            -The Evil Queen
            AKA, the one who stole your brother and refuses to give him back.
            Dear EQ,

That is hilarious.

Swear to Dog.

-RW

Dear Somebody, Anybody, who's Listening in on my conversations with Dog,

If you could give me that push to recreate that story-movie-thing I watched in my head night before last so's I can write it down, that would be great. It was really enjoyable.

-That Artist

Dear Muse,

Get off your rump and make me settle on an angle for EQ's prompt, dammit!

-That Artist Over There
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear EQ,

Sounds like you're having a GREAT time dealing with SOs family! Want me to kick the twit for you? I will!

Also, if I win the lottery tomorrow night, I'm SO buying you a puppy. Any puppy you want. And anyone else on CS that wants something within reason will get it too. You know, IF I win the lottery.

Sorry about the twit. Hope she doesn't get her way! She needs to learn to deal with you! (I lucked out on the in law front -- Hubby's family and mine have been best friends since before I was born and all of my siblings and his married people we like and get along with, also getting a long with their families. Makes it really easy.)

*hugs*

Persephone

Dear In Laws and all of my family,

Thanks for being cool. I think I take y'all being so awesome for granted sometimes!

Love,

Your sister / daughter / daughter in law / sister in law / ect.
              I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Quoth RedHeadPhoneGirl View Post
                Dear Banks,

I'm DONE. Screw you guys, I'll get a mattress to stuff my monies in. No more business for you
                Dear RHPG,
                Take this
                *slips RHPG a slip of paper with the names of credit unions in her city*

You can thank me later

Sincerely,
                A lifelong convert from banks to Credit Unions
                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear Smiley,

I've been with a credit union before and might just go back...

hugs
                  Me

Dear Bank,
                  What do you MEAN you don't see where I've got a direct deposit coming through today???? I call your twenty-four hour banking system and it says i do.... you better not have fucked up my last paycheck... Oh, and that ten dollar check you asked me if I wanted paid? I didn't write it to look pretty yes I want it paid.... Fucking twits

Royally pissed
                  Rhpg

Comment

• Dear Southwest Airlines:

I know there are about 5,798,201 pieces of lost luggage right now and that you guys are doing the best you can. However, when ours was offloaded in Oakland on Sunday why didn't it stay there? Please tell me the FAA regulations on unattended luggage will be waived; you know who it belongs to.

If I do need to file a claim, please tell me that estimated values will be good enough. I'm honest, I promise!
                    Last edited by Dreamstalker; 12-24-2008, 04:54 PM.
                    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Dear Sister,

The trouble with you is that you think you're so much better than us. Well, you're not. We've all either said, done, or seen what you're trying to slip past us on the sly. I knew full well you never had any intention of staying in. Fine and dandy, but when you need fetching at pretty nigh 5 o'clock in the morning, perhaps you'd consider a taxi next time. Yes, it's only a case of me getting up an hour earlier, but why should I have to? You'd never do the same reversed. And I don't appreciate being told I'm not allowed to make a noise in my own house until late afternoon because you're sleeping. Grow up, and get a sense of responsibility. There'd be no point mum and dad coming to you on their bad days would there?

You've also yet to learn that the opposite of love isn't hate. It's indifference. Figure that one out, and things begin to unravel ne c'est pas?

Get a clue, and give us a hand,

Your brother.
                      "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

• Dear self,

Learn to read labels. Then you won't ingest things you're not supposed to. >_<;;

--Me.

Dear Los Angeles,

You are large, and populated with many people. I like you, but you are really busy. I forgot how busy you are. ALSO YOU ARE HUGE. I don't know how I forgot that.

--The Chick Who Used to Live Near You

Dear Sacramento,

Thanks for being your crazy self. I'll be home in a few days.

--RP
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear Body,

5:35 AM on Christmas? I'm used to getting up this early yes but I was really looking forward to sleeping in a bit.

Of course then the dogs wanted out at 6 like they always do...

Comment

• Dear CSers,

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone got everything they want and gets to see everyone they love today. I wish you all a great year!

Love,

your VERY sleepy board member (I couldn't fall asleep until after 4:30 and all the kids only managed to sleep until 5:30 -- Mommy is SLEEPY!)
                            I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear sleepy CSers

I guess that makes three of us. My body woke me up because it was hungry at 5:30 AM. (I don't know either! Apparently I'm secretly five years old or something.) That was fun.

At least we're not alone?

--RP
                              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                              -----
                              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear CSers,

I'm sleepy too! My daughter thought 4:30 AM was a good time to start tap dancing in the middle of the bed. I convinced her to go back to her room and we eventually passed out for a few hours. Now my house is wrecked 'cos of all the stuff Child Rum got for Christmas.

Longing for a nap,
                                Rummy

Comment

Working...
                                X