X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Dear' CPS.

You Suck.

You such so badly at your job I'm amazed you haven't been rebranded and reorganised by now.

DIAF

Crazylegs

Dear D

Quite frankly you're incredible. I know of no-one else who has the mental strength you have. You've been through more in 22 years than most people go through in their entire lives yet you battled through it and then did one of the hardest jobs in the country. You did that job incredibly well and made such a difference to so many people. I am in awe of what you have already acheived, let alone what you will do with the rest of your life.

Yours, respectfully

Crazylegs
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Headache,

OW.

That is all.

-Daz Mel

Dear Life,

Hours cut, weather going to get NASTY, trying hard not to crack, medications gone, have to go to the doctor's tomorrow, need to discuss Bosco with my grandmother and Aunt (who is the main one that could hurt my whole plans in this little "dog-napping" I'm attempting to do), Artist's Block, no gas, internet connection bites, and a business to be started the first of June.

Currently, those are my worries.

2009 better have too much Rock for one hand.

-Looking forward to the New Year,
      Daz Mel
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear Mel,

*sniffles and points* You're online here.. but not on IM? Why? WHY?!

-EQ

Dear SO,

Honey, I'm lonely now. Come home please. Your parents can't keep you forever!
        And by the way, until you come home, I'm keeping your sweater so

-EQ
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          Dear Mel,

*sniffles and points* You're online here.. but not on IM? Why? WHY?!

-EQ
          Dear EQ,

I am (LEGALLY!) downloading music and my music downloader thingy and my Pidgin doesn't get along. So I have to sacrifice one for the other.

I need music so I can have something to listen to while I do my artwork.

If I sit on AIM with you and run Azureus at the same time, we will get into a HUGE fight because Pidgin will kick me off every 10 minutes.

I am currently at 35% on both sets of downloads and I really wanted them done tonight as I have a piece of art I need to Title and I have no title for said piece of artwork.

Pages are not loading for me again.

Curses to the cell phone tower on <Mountain Range> for my shit-n-ass reception.

I hate this place.

-RW

Comment

• Dear TTO

I don't know if you're mad because I
            a) Came home late last night
            b) spent 7 hours chatting with a friend that I very rarely see
            c) said friend is male
            d) I was a little drunk when I came home
            e) I haven't gone to gym because, well, I just don't feel like it

But seriously, the passive aggressive noise making to get me out of bed? Not impressed.

Rads
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear TTO
              Just tell me if you're bored and want to go out Luckily my ESP was working!
              Thank you for agreeing to come out with me to lunch!
              Love you
              Rads
              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear NRC,

There is a reason I didn't bolt when you thought I should have. There's a reason why I'm still here. It wasn't luck, it was you. Please stop forgetting that. Everything will be fine.

B

Dear W,

Thank you. You have this way of making me feel beautiful all over. Not beautiful despite the things I don't like about me. All over beautiful. You're an awesome friend and I had missed you more than I realized. Here's to hoping that we'll get to see each other more often now.

Becca
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Dear Sleeping Pills,

I want to go outside and PLAY. Kick in so I can get some SLEEP already!

I do NOT need to sleep the day away, I have to go to the Vet's so's I can get me some pills. DEAL WITH IT. I'm already fidgety without them.

NOW WORK DAMN YOU!

-A very much awake puppy-horse-thing

Comment

• Dear Professor,

No, I did not screw up. YOU screwed up. I sent you a triple-checked spreadsheet with all of my students' grades on it. YOU did not enter them all correctly. And I deeply, DEEPLY resent you e-mailing the student whose grade YOU screwed up and BLAMING ME. You've told us all of your technical and computer incompetence. I know you transposed a letter. Now I'm paranoid, wondering about all the other grades. Did somebody else get a wrong grade? I'm pissed, and I'm wishing I could have submitted them myself. That was one of my best students, and you got his grade wrong. And blamed me.

I AM PISSED.

Oh, and "sorry I forgot to tell you about the guy attending the thing for extra credit" long after I sent my grades in, while I'm at home and can't do anything about it? GAH. This is supposed to be my break. I should not be dealing with this shit.

You sir, suck.

~ Your very pissed GTA
                    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Dear The Boy,

... Can I please stop missing you now?

Me

Comment

• Just Rambling

Dear Whomever Keeps Listening In On My Conversations To Dog,

Please excuse me, Friend of My Beloved, while I ramble for a few moments in space and time.

I got into an odd conversation with my Mother today as I sucked down some ice creme. I am a Diabetic. I am Type 2 and I control it with Diet. Our conversation consisted on the Musing that I do not react to the lactose (Milk Sugar) in such dairy products as Ice creme, yogurts, and cheese. I can eat all of those in large quantities and my Glucose levels will actually go down rather than up.

I rationalized it as the Milk Proteins keeping me safe from harm. My Mother is of a similar mind.

The only question is Why.

Do not get me wrong, I'm thankful that I can use dairy products to counter-balance the effects of ingesting sugar. I don't eat much of it, considering how much of a sick little person it makes me, so there's no real danger of going into a sugar-induced coma.

I do worry, however, about how if I eat some yogurt and cheese instead of meat proteins it drops my glucose levels to way below normal. Keeps me from just sucking down a quart of yogurt, anyhow. :\ I can't help it, I like yogurt.

Which, in itself, is odd. I didn't like yogurt until I hit 21. At least I still hate and despise Shrimp, so Scorpion's supply of the World's Shrimp is still in her favour.

Speaking of which, I do believe that Scorpion is still pissed off at me. haven't been able to get a hold of her, not that I tried very hard. I just don't want to be yelled at anymore. *Heavy sigh* I sent a link to a pictograph to her, but she hasn't said anything about it. I can only assume (as I am wont to do) that either she is really royally pissed at me or she just hasn't been able to get to her computer for a while.

I've noticed something about my artwork. It's starting to change. Nazen said it was "maturing" but the psychobutt couldn't tell me just how he felt it was maturing. Geeze. Maybe next time I'll ask an Art Critic. I didn't even realize it was starting to change until just recently. Granted, I still have my super messy 10-minute doodles that I keep posting, but that looks like it's starting to change as well. Not sure how I feel about that.

I have a slim chance to do illustration for a children's book with a friend of Scorpion's. I don't know what the story is about, so I'm hesitant to draw some mock-ups to see if it would work with the Wordcraft. I'd like to try being a full-blown Illustrator, though. Just to see what it would be like. Ya know. For fun. That kinda thing. Even if it didn't work out, I'd still have a mock-up book to show to my future Nieces, Nephews and Life Students.

Show them I'm not completely Worthless.

Today is New Years Eve. 2009 is about to start. I'm excited, because so much is going to happen this year. I think I'll pick up a pocket calendar to keep track of all the daily stuff like I used to.

So I'll raise a toast, to Art, to Life, and the Pursuit of Happiness I'm about to Start.

-A Devoted of Dog
                        Daz Mel

Comment

• Dear Coworker,
                          Where are you?
                          Could you please be here
                          That is all

Smiley
                          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear Ex:

If you are thinking of showing up here at random (which was/is not going to work for many reasons all of which you know), both I and papa bear will be Annoyed. So don't do it, I'd love to start 2009 not pissed off at you (or anyone really).

Dear Unemployment Office:

Why don't you guys have a branch in metro Boston? I can't get out to Newton every week.
                            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Dear Big Slobbering Dog in the Sky, (Yes, I stole it from RetailWorkhorse)

Thank you for making so that my husband no longer has to go into his second job.

Dear Ubber Christian who sits next to me,

I heard you were moving to another area. I saw you go in the break room, dump everything out of a big box on to the floor and take the box over to your desk, so you can put all the stuff on your desk into to move. I'm not shocked. I wanted to offer to help you move, but I knew you would whine to someone about how mean I am, even though I have nothing on you.

I found out the reason you don't like me is because I smoke. THE WORST SIN IN THE BIBLE! Oh, wait, no it isn't, it's not ever mentioned in the Bible. You tried to guilt me by saying you have asthma and the smell of smoke on my coat when I come in sets it off, which I would have taken into consideration if you weren't totally full of shit.

I know you are full of shit, since you never pick up your inhaler after I come in, which you keep on your desk for show. I have seen you use it and you don't even use it correctly, which once again shows me you are full of shit. You see, I use one too. One that is a lot stronger than yours, which I didn't tell you about, since you would think I use it for smoking, which is NOT the case and my doctor can back me up. I keep it my purse and not on my desk for everyone to see.

Also, the inhaler you use has not been on the market for almost two years, they were all pulled and replaced. Once again, showing you do not have asthma, you just want people to feel sorry for you and do what you want them to do.

I have seen you throw epic fits when people do not do what you want. It's disgusting to see a middle aged woman throw a fit like a two year old to try to get her way.

My friend and I are hoping you have to sit next to a two pack a day smoker with a bad attitude.
                              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Quoth Misanthropical View Post

I found out the reason you don't like me is because I smoke. THE WORST SIN IN THE BIBLE! Oh, wait, no it isn't, it's not ever mentioned in the Bible.
                                Dear Mis,
                                But it is mentioned in the LDS Doctrine and Covenants

Dear Mom,
                                Damnit... you had to move your rad therapy up a week... didn't you... so now I have to give you that letter at the beginning of my visit rather than near the end... so now if this goes ugly I'll be stuck there for nearly a week of ugly rather than only a day or two of ugly... so please, don't let it go ugly please.

Dear CS,
                                I could use your love... also, I posted a copy of the rough draft of the letter I'm planning on giving my mother in the "my hands are shaking now' thread... if you could be so kind as to give me feedback. THank you

Smiley
                                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                                X