• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Persephone,

Aint it the truth? Also, I hope you get to your knew home safe and sound

Dear snow
    GO, just GO.

Dear SO,
    Please please please can we go to the job corps in Florida? Pretty please? If not there, than Utah.. Please? I'm so tired of the cold....

ETA
    Dear Smiley,
    Get on AIM... please?
    Last edited by SengaKitty; 01-31-2009, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• Dear RHPG,

Daughter, Son and I are at the hotel. They are sound asleep. Baby Girl is kicking and dancing away and keeping Mommy up right now but I'm going to MAKE her let me sleep pretty soon, since we're heading out early tomorrow.

Drive today was alright. Kids were good. Traffic was as good as can be expected. Tomorrow's going to be a long day, but I'll see Hubby in less than twenty four hours and hopefully the beds will be all set up when we get there and I can take a nap! (I don't sleep well on beds that aren't "mine".)

Keeping my fingers crossed you get a good JobCorps assignment! Keep us posted, hun!

Persephone
      I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear EQ,
        Starting on monday you can go to your local IRS office and tell them you never recieved you're w-2 and they can print out a duplicated for you. At least the people at the Salt Lake office are quite friendly too

Dear RHPG,
        Up for a rematch tonight so I can take more of your virtual money
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear Persephone,

Glad to hear the drive was good so far, and i hope your beds are set up tomorrow I know that feeling all too well of baby keeping you up.. imagine taking a twenty four hour greyhound ride at twenty weeks pregnant O.o Stay safe honey

Dear Persephone's Baby Girl,
          Let mommy sleep honey, I know she's been stressed but it'll be OK soon.

Dear Smiley,
          you know it buddy boy bring it on :-P

Comment

• Dear complexion,

What did I do?

Is it the premature PMS?

Would go into hiding, but I close at work tomorrow,

me
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear anger,

I am way too drunk to be dealing with you. Captain Morgan and I are having a good night so that you go away! Why isn't it working? Leave me alone. I just want a night of killing stuff on WoW. Don't go complicating things.

No love at all,
              The Big Buff Tauren Hunter

Comment

• Dear Smiley,

you're missing the eye candy in poker... hurry hurry

Comment

• Dear CSers,

Thanks for your good wishes with my health. I appreciate it a lot.

--RP
                  1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                  -----
                  http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear horomones,

The mood swings need and have to stop now.

weeping, angry, happy then tired,
                    monolayth.
                    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Mono,

Get used to it honey, it's a long hard roller coaster... But it'll be OK i promise

Dear Smiley
                      Sorry that wasn't me who came online, Sir stole the comp for a bit lol. Please come plays poker with me? I promises to geek out to anything you want :-P

Comment

• Dear mono,

What RHPG said. But I promise you, you have my empathy.

Try taking a long hot bath. Works for me (or a shower if a bath is not possible).
                        I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear Body,

I know, I had two very large metal objects shoved through you last night, but can the soreness go away now? Please?? Pretty please?? I promise not to do it again..

Comment

• dear RHPG and persephone,

yes but that was in my drive to work today.

tired, mono
                            My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Mono,

I understand, believe me. Keep some kind of sweet snack with you [granola bars are great], and make sure you get plenty of rest.

Comment

• Dear MOAO®--

-YOAO
                                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                                X