This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rummy,

I just get so frustrated! (in a lot of different ways!)

BT so often is just too tired. Part of it is his job but part of it is him being selfish and always wanting me to work around his schedule and not the other way around.

And, I'm sorry, the videogame will still be there in thirty minutes - you can replay it. Not always the case with a woman.

~ AA
    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

If you want space, got to Utah
      If you want time, hell, you've got the next fifty years
      But if you want love, hey hey, look no further
      Than the woman who's lookin' at you here
      ... Christine Lavin

He thinks of himself as a victim of love
      He's not, he's a volunteer
      ... Christine Lavin
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Dear Becks--

Thanks for bringing the kittens over. They're HUGE!

And so damn cute!!!

And thanks for dinner.

--Sunshine
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear Rummy

HE TURNED DOWN MAD MONKEY LOVIN????

Love
          Rads

PS When I'm in Canuckistan, we gotta make arrangements for a visit or something
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

I feel your pain.

Commiserating,

Becks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Lizziebeff,

You're welcome!!! We should find excuses to bring the kittens over much more often!!!

You're welcome for dinner, too.

Love,

Becks
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglĂłid

Comment

• Dear *Person*,

I've done a lot for you. Hospital visits, giving you money, working and going to school, both full time so that you'd have somewhere to live, endless nights of little to no sleep... I did it all out of my love for you and not for you to give me something in return some day...

But this is the first time I've really needed you to go out of your way to do something for me... And you're stalling, giving me excuses, putting it off...

Please, I just need you to do this one thing. If you can't, I don't know if I'll ever be able to ask for help again. It's embarrassing enough as it is without being turned down all the time.

On my knees,
              Me
              Last edited by the_std; 02-06-2009, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• Dear the_std,

I hope *Person* comes through for you. *sends lots of good thoughts*

--RP

Dear disease living in my chest,

Did you just poke me in the side? Hel-LO pain. Also, what have you been doing for the last hour, punching me? I know you don't LOVE me or anything, but...crud.

This was not the Disneyland ride I signed up for, guys. I signed up for one of the slow boring ones, and somehow got a cross between the Matterhorn and Space Mountain with several stolen dashes of a true-blue roller coaster. WHAT GIVES?

--me

Dear CSers,

Thanks for listening to me. I've not had much exciting to say lately, but if I don't say something, I shall scream. At this hour, this will awaken people. At any hour, it will hurt.

So thank you very much for not being upset with me.

I just think all sickness needs to go away right now. I figure that'll be awesome.

--RP
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear RootedPhoenix

You have an ALIEN inside you??? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!

*runs away screaming*

Rads

PS Get well soon, ya hear? *gentle hugs*
                  The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
                    Dear Men Of The Universe,

I just don't understand....don't you all want to get laid? Isn't that what you all whine about all the time? But apparently, watching TV, sleeping, playing video games...these things are more important? sheesh
                    Dear Men of the Universe (of which I am one),

Bwah? Where are these men for I have never met one (save for Gunsage up the thread a little).

If the ladies need loving them goddamn it you do your best to provide it for them (though give us a small break about sleep or sickness, and remeber how mad you get if we attempt loving during each).

There's an old adage "when she ain't happy, you ain't happy" and if loving makes them happy, then do it!

I'd rather lose a video game than sleep in a cold bed, or couch (if I get kicked out of it).

Dear Women of the Universe,

I apologize for my brethren who don't realize that love is a precious thing, and the life is even more so. And that no game, tv show, etc. will ever be better.

They don't seem to realize that we don't know how much time we have in the world, and that we should live it to the fullest, not spend "loving time" doing other things.

Dear Men,

In other words! If you can get it, hit it!

Comment

• Dear Fabric,
                      I have cut out the pattern peices, now could you kindly make yourself into a dress, im tired.

Thanks,
                      Mono
                      Last edited by monolayth; 02-06-2009, 05:47 PM. Reason: dress is spelled with a d not an f
                      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Parents,

Why? Why must you both be so difficult? I realize I am not as "perfect" as my brothers, for whom you seem to do anything and everything, but for gods sakes can't you help me with this one thing? I really don't have fifty dollars to get notarizations and for fees just to get a copy of my birth certificate. Nor do I have four - eight weeks to wait for it. Both of you have copies. Would it kill you to mail me my birth certificate so I can get further EDUCATION, and thus succeed in life, which is what you say you want??????

Frustrated
                        your daughter

Comment

• Dear RHPG,

I am sorry your parents are being weenies. *internet hugs* Here's hoping they get it together and help you out!

Dear Universe,

Okay, so 7 days and counting. This move is going to be everything I hope for and more. We will be happier, healthier, and most importantly, WARM! Let's just work together for a safe and happy transition, huh? Oh, and let's have that snowstorm move in early, I do not want to load that truck in the snow. This is so awesome!

So long, frigid arctic wasteland! Keep your stupid potatoes, I am out of here!

Love,

Megg
                          "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

• Dear Various Idiots

Unless you know how to drive in the snow/ice stay off the road! I'm fed up of telling people not to drive up steep slopes when they should know better!

If you're going to fit snow chains make sure you know how to use them and that they're the right type for your car. Again, make sure you know how to drive while they're fitted!

Just because you're in a 4x4 doesn't mean you're invincible, you have road tyres, not mud + snow; plus you have exactly nil experience in driving in these conditions. Stay At Home.

Yours, blue in the face

Crazylegs
                            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Fellow CSers,

The scariest words in the English language for me are the following:

Car
                              Hit
                              Child's
                              Bus

That is all,
                              Rummy

Comment

• Dear Massive Heatwave

Piss off already! I understand that it's Australia and summer but do you have to be so damn hot? You've made me drink litres apon litres of water lately and I starting to feel a little bloated, and i'm sweating out faster than i can consume, so enough, go away and annoy some other part of the world.

Kthanxbye

Sweating profusely

SSG
                                I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

Working...
                                X