This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Child Rum:

Listen to your mommy, okay? I did the self-haircut thing when I was your age and it never turned out as well as I had hoped (neat as I thought it was to have a square "hole" in my bangs, it looked stupid and I felt like a dork until it grew out). It's much more fun to have someone do it for you.

D
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Dear Genetics

While you are cool for providing me with an identical twin, did we have to be so identical that I get a cyst too.

Now I have to do the hospital thing too and might have to have an op.

Yours without thanks

Bardie

Not Dear Council who provide my home

It's really nice to write to people when they are in debt and also nice to write and tell me that you need additional information for my benefit claim. But no you ring up my sister and make her feel an inch tall and cry! I Shall have my revenge!

Bardie
      Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Dear Life

Thank you! You gave me a lucky break for once.

Yours with love

Bardie
        Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Dear Mr. Buttars
          Thank you for once again proving that the Utah legislature is filling with idiots. Cowen didn't make you look bad in your interview, you did a good enough job of doing that for yourself.

Glad I didn't vote for you,
          Smiley

Dear people who aren't on this board,
          So far I've heard quite a few board members tell me that I'm an interesting person... could some of y'all not reading this start to see that also... I'd appreciate having some social contact outside of work and CS.com (nothing against CS.com of course).

hugs and kisses
          Smiley
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear Director,

Why did you take my beautifully crafted essay and change it without talking to me first? See, I realize to you this may be just a program essay, but to me, it is the public outlet for all the work I've done. And this is historically based creative writing. I have a distinct 'writing voice' and your changes are distinctly not in 'my voice'. The language choices are weird and the sentence structure does not flow - although it may be more grammatically correct. I made distinct choices that you changed...ripped apart the meaning. It doesn't have the poetic power anymore. And I gave it a title for a reason...and I gave it a byline because I wrote it. That's Dramaturgy 101 - make sure your name is on it. Assuming that the audience will see my name listed and make the connection? Nope.

Although, with the changes you've made - I don't want my name on it. Thank you for ruining what has been so far a wonderful artistic experience.

~ The Dramaturg Who Gets No Respect
            "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Dear Dreamstalker,

Thank you for the words to Child Rum. I don't think she'll appreciate them just yet. Heck, I didn't admit my parents were right about anything until I go married and had Child Rum! Hahaha! And I was in my early 30's by then. Ah well, I'll have fun wth Child Rum until then.

Rummy

----------------------------------------------------------
              Dear Child Rum,

I hope tonight is better than last night. Want to help Mommy clean off the table and stuff? I promise you don't have to help with the vacuuming!

Lovinly,
              Mommy

Comment

• Dear M

While I appreciate procuring uniform for me is rather hard work, publishing my measurements in a County wide publication probably isn't high on my list of priorites. Ask first next time please.

Yours, annoyed.

Crazylegs
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Becks--

Don't get any ideas:

Quoth Bardmaiden View Post
                  Dear Genetics

While you are cool for providing me with an identical twin, did we have to be so identical that I get a cyst too.

Now I have to do the hospital thing too and might have to have an op.

Yours without thanks

Bardie
                  --Sunshine
                  I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear Lizziebeff,

You know well enough that ideas and I don't get along.

Love,

Becks
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Becks--

It was worth a try.

--Sunshine
                      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear Right Hand,

Guh-WHA'?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! If you just did what I asked of you I could have an entire comic to go along with Give 'Em Hell, Kid by MCR by now. Seriously. that song is perfection for a certain relationship between two of my artistry characters. So why am I having such a hard time getting them on the effing screen?!

GRRR!!!!
                        -Das Brains o' das Operations
                        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear *company*

How the hell can you expect me to be bound by policies that:
                          a) are NOT mentioned in my LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
                          b) are NOT available on the intranet website
                          c) Are kept in folders on the file server that I do not have access to?

DIAF
                          Rads
                          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear moderator on another forum:

I wasn't trolling. How is it my fault that people (a) can't take a joke and (b) keep on arguing against the point they thought I was trying to make after the fact that it was a joke was pointed out to them? Ban if you wish, but it will only confirm my opinion of you.

-me

-------------------

Dear five-star hotel,

Thank you for giving us a $500 room for $198 for our wedding night.

-Ed and the future Mrs. Hat
                            Last edited by edible_hat; 02-20-2009, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• Dear Body,

Who told you to get run down the day before I was going to go to a book signing that had one of my favorite authors there!? I don't like being sick! And I have to finish getting things done for tonight's gamng session too.

No love,
                              Rummy

Comment

• Dear Life,

Didn't we have this conversation already? Didn't I tell you to leave my friends alone, and stop futzing with them?

Seriously. Just FOAD now.

No love, no thanks,

Kia

Comment

Working...
                                X