This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Spring People,

I agree with Smiley. Grr. It was -37 Celsius here today! I want springtime.

Brr-ingly,
    Me

Comment

• Dear Weather Gods,

Rain in the forecast from Thursday all the way into next Tuesday. STOP THAT! We need the HD cart selling hotdogs so I can LEAVE this miserable plane of existence! GET THE FRACK OUT OF THE FORECAST!

Or at the very least make it at night so the days can be sunny.

AND RAISE THAT TEMPERATURE, DAMMIT!

Getting PISSED,
      RW, the Dog's Beloved.
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear God...

Please send my lost kitty back to me.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Dear Ree's Kitty

Go home to your Fur Mom. She loves you and misses you.

Love
          Rads
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Ree's Kitty,
            Go Home.

Dear Weather,
            What happened, it was so nice out? And now its cold.

Dear Pretty Princess,
            If you don't nap, I can't nap, so please nap cause Mama is very tired.

Comment

• Dear T

While not exactly unexpected your news is awful; you have my number, use it. I won't mind, I won't think you're being silly, if you need to talk you need to talk.

Yours, worried

Crazylegs
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Back,

All I did just now was to replace the dirty sheets on Child Rum's bed with clean ones. Why are you bothering me now? Especially in one spot on my lower back on my left side? It feels like a hug lump there.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear News,

Next time you decide to report on a shooting rampage in lower Alabama that kills 12, including one child, PLEASE say what city. I just had a minor heart attack, because I didn't know where in lower Alabama the shooting was, and my SON is in lower Alabama. It took me five minutes to find a news report online with city names, and then look to see how close that was to my son. I'm breathing now, but my heart rate is still trying to get back to normal....

PLEASE don't do that again!

-a very scared mommy

Dear families of the shooting victims,
                  You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

• Dear Self,
                    Did you really spend twenty minutes downloading 51 Disney songs? I'm not sure if I should be appalled or applaud your choice. I will say, the moment you start singing; I'm leaving you to fend for yourself.
                    Love/Hate,
                    Trayol
                    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• Dear family and friends,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop whining about having to drive me places when you can't be bothered to take a few hours to help me get the tools I need to the Jeep and get me to the parts store to get the parts I need. In case you haven't realized, if I can get MY car fixed, I won't need rides in yours.

GRRRRRRRRRRR,
                      Pepper

Comment

• Dear Trayol

DISNEYS SONGS??? OMG!!!

Love
                        Rads (Currently listening to Poor Unfortunate Souls)
                        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• dear kid in news
                          shade clothsare only cloth they will rip when theres a dozen people on it. i have nominated you a dawin award.

thank you
                          me
                          I am not really important enough to have a funny quote yet.

Comment

• Dear Monies,

Come back! I need you to move!

-EQ
                            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear EQ,

Have you checked under your sofa cushions? I find a lot of my monies usually end up there for some reason.

Also, will please get out of my dreams? This is the second time, I've dreamt that I have to get a hold of you on my cell phone! What is up with that?

Rummy

Comment

• Dear CSers,
                                Does anyone know anything about Woodland Maryland? Anyone near there? It looks like that's where Job Corps may be sending us. The admissions councilor called me today asking if we would like to go to the Woodland Maryland center and told us to call her tomorrow with an answer, which leads me to believe they have openings NOW, and that if we say yes we'll be leaving SOON. Any info would be helpful!

Thanks
                                RHPG

Comment

Working...
                                X