This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear spare bed,

You suck. Now, I admit, part of the weirdness is my fault. I can't stand sleeping with my head towards the door. I can only sleep facing the wall is someone else is there or I'm at home for the most part. It's partly a stratigic sort of thing but it's partly because I'm easily spooked. You're set up horribly though! I can't sleep on you how I like unless I sleep on my left side. And I just got that ear pierced so it's hard to sleep on that side. Sleeping on my back on that bed has never been very comfortable. I'm sorry, but I'm leaving you for the futon.

Dear J's house,

Stop making creepy noises at night. Really. Why the water heater has to sound like someone walking down the hall slowly I don't know.

Dear ADD meds,

Please please work. Not having any help all this time has been wearing me out and making me very frustrated with myself. I'm still working hard to accept that some things come from the ADD and I just can't "get better" by working to fix them no matter how hard I try. It doesn't mean I won't stop trying but it does mean that I'm really hoping you help. I've put a lot of hope and wishes into this.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• "Dear" Mr. Rum,

1. Your "sense of humor" needs to change.

2. Do not ever in a million kabillion hatrillion years ever buy fat free cheese again! I told you it was disgusting, but you didn't believe me until I used in my recipe last night.

3. Do not ever criticize my cooking again, or you'll be fending for yourself from now on.

4. I cannot think of any more warnings, but I'm sure there are others added to the list.

Right now, I'm mad and I don't want to look at you,
      Mrs. Rum

Comment

• Dear Stripes,

Please come home by morning. Your sister is worried about you and will be lonely if you don't come home.

And when you do come home, DON'T EVER GO OUTSIDE BY YOURSELF AGAIN!!! You are an indoor kitty and outside is not the place for you. The screenhouse will go up again soon and you can go out there for fresh air when it does.

-me
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Mr. Rum,

Grrr.

--RP

Rummy,

*hugs*

--RP
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear Stripes,

I hope you had fun with your new little friend last night. You won't be seeing him again, unless it's through the window. Get used to it.

Yes, I'm a mean "mommy"; too bad.

-me

Comment

• Dear people on the roads yesterday,

Didn't you know I wanted to get home?
              Don't be there next time.

--RP

Dear annoying person X,

AAAAUGHHHH.

--RP
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear idiots,

It seems you have forgotten what you learned as children. Remember all that stop, look, listen stuff that your mummy drummed into you? Obviously not, seeing as you decided to cross a road today without doing any of those. I suggest you book yourselves a refresher course of the Green Cross Code at your local primary school with all the tiny tots. Just don't get pissy when they pass it before you, being of superior intellect.

Yours sincerely,

Lace
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Dear world,

I don't like you right now.

I don't even want to have to think about being around anyone, even the people I love. Work should be fun.

Wanting to run away for a while,

--me
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Becks--

I've deeply concerned.

--Sunshine
                    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                      Dear people on the roads yesterday,

Didn't you know I wanted to get home?
                      Don't be there next time.

--RP

Dear annoying person X,

AAAAUGHHHH.

--RP
                      You mean it wasn't just New Jersey? I thought there must have been an accident, or road work, judging by how far backed up the traffic was. But, nope...nothing...grr. (And I don't even take any major commuter highways.)

Dear Becks,

Since you don't want people around, I'm sending a long distance hug from New Jersey.

-be

Comment

• Dear T,

This horrible situation will soon be over, then you can start to heal. You know how to get hold of me.

Lots of love

Crazylegs
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Teresa (my car),

Be a good girl because tomorrow we're going to go on a nice long drive! Wouldn't you like that? Yes you would! Nice and long with the windows rolled down and some nice techno blasting. Wouldn't you like that? See? You're already getting lots of nice pampering; you got your oil changed, your fluids topped off, gas treatment put in the tank, a nice rinse from the rain, cleaned out and freshened with Fabreze.
                          We're going out to the desert! You've never been to the desert, aren't you excited! I can tell you are. Particularly since I just cleaned your headlights and you have the prettiest eyes because of it. You're such a good car, yes you are!

Trying not to over-do the love for her car,
                          -The Evil Queen
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear RP,

Thank you for the support.

Mr. Rum thought it was funny that I cried on the phone to my mom after he called me up and told me that the egg casserole I had made last night was absolutely disgusting when eaten cold and that I had to throw the rest of it out because he was never going to eat it again.

I heated the rest of it up this morning, and he had to concede that it tasted good when it was heated up.

*le sigh*
                            Rummy

Comment

• Dear Rummy,
                              Mr. Rum is an idiot. You are awesome. <3
                              RHPG

Dear Sir
                              Please don't go. I know you think it's the best thing, but I think you're making a huge mistake. There are opportunities here for you! You're almost done with your 3 years at the (Restuarant), like you said you wanted to do! After that you can get a job anywhere, right? Just a few more months and you'll be able to go anywhere and get higher pay.
                              Plus, your little faerie will be so sad without you. Please don't leave me here alone!

Yours sadly
                              faerie

Comment

• Dear RHPG,

Thank you for the sentiment.

He was okay today. He let me rest some and took Child Rum for an outing.

<3
                                Rummy
                                ----------------------------------------
                                Dear I-cy (little penguin that dances to music from your I-pod or MP3 player),

I don't have you hooked up to anything. Why are you dancing and making noises!? I like you (i just adore penguins), but you're driving me insane!

Waiting for the straitjacket,
                                Rummy
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                Dear Body,

If you want to start acting normally, can't you give me more warning? And why do you have to drain my body?

Tiredly and achingly and confusedly,
                                Rummy

Comment

Working...
                                X