X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
    [COLOR="Purple"]Dear Mother Rum,

My daughter is NOT fat! How dare you tell me that! She's in the 95th precentile+ for height and weight. She is height & weight proportionate!

You want to see fat? Look at Sister Rum when she just a few years older than Child Rum. And how about you? I know I can find fat pictures of you when you were a child.

Stop it. One day you're telling me I'm not feeding her enough and now she's FAT!?

Grrrr,
    Your Daughter
    Dear IDAR,

Can I help you smack your mom around? That got MY blood boiling for you and childrum so I can only imagine how YOU felt.

No love for mama Rum,

Pepper
    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• Dear Pepper,

Thank you! I was just too shocked at what my mom had to say. I just told her to "hush" and then I said she wasn't fat.

Yes, I know I'm heavy. And Mr. Rum is heavy too, but I'm working on it, and Mr. Rum is sorta working on it (he wants to go the surgery way and I want to go the change diet/exercise way).

After she left, I was spitting nails at Mr. Rum about it. It hurt my feelings. If Child Rum wasn't so intent on visiting Papa Rum in the car, she might have actually heard what my mom said about her.

*le sigh*
      Rummy

Comment

• Dear Mother Rum and Mr. Rummy,

I don't like you. Stop bothering Rummy and Child Rum and stop being mean to them. Rummy is a good mommy -- LET HER TAKE CARE OF HER KID!

No love,

Persephone

Dear CSers,

Thanks for the prayers, thoughts, virtual hugs and everything else you are and have been sending to my family. I appreciate it.

Sorry I've been MIA for so long but, you know, it's been a long few months. But I'm doing a little better. I'm having some good days.

So I'm around a bit.

Thanks for caring.

Persephone
        I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear mom of my ex-fiance,

The card you sent me yesterday had the desired effect, even though I know the check in it, drawn on YOUR account, was really from your son.

I cried at first, then I was mad, then I cried again, then I let it go.

It's unfortunate that your son apparently felt it necessary to share with you the dirty-details of my decision to no longer be his friend, therefore cutting him out of my life completely.

I am proud to say that I have never, to this day, trashed your son to MY parents - nor will I ever.

The last day I spoke to your son I stated "The hardest part for me will be your mom and your (19 year old) son. I love them and will miss them dearly"

In fact, why is it that your NINETEEN year old grandson is capable of handling this entire situation with dignity and tact, but you (age 70) and your son (age 40) are just attempting to find ways to rile me.

Granted, I could see the hurt leaping off the page of the card. I'm hurt too. I miss you too...but you're only hearing ONE side of things, because I have too much CLASS and DIGNITY to drag your son's and my dirty laundry out for public family consumption.

I'm cashing the check. I know it's not from you. And he KNOWS DAMNED WELL he doesn't owe me anything, nor have I asked for anything. If anything, I owe HIM for the work he did on Danny's PC.

I thought long and hard about writing back and/or leaving you a voicemail when I know you're at work, but I'm resolved to quit feeding this situation.

Six years of this is enough. I'm finally done, and your son is FINALLY realizing that...because I've never stood my ground before. It's finally time for us ALL to let go.

Regardless, I was closer to you than I EVER was to my mother in law of 15 years, and I'll miss you more than words can say. I just wish you still loved me enough to realize that there's two sides to every story, and your son's history should be enough to know that maybe his side isn't the CORRECT one.

Love,
          ~Pepper
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• Dear delta,

FUCK YOU!

that is all

Smiley

Dear J,
            two days now you haven't signed on to messenger... I'm starting to get a little concerned.

please sign on so we can talk again,
            smiley
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear persephone,

I'm glad to see you back!

Mother Rum & Mr. Rum are really getting on my nerves. I don't know if I can take it much more, but I cannot quit either of them. (Child Rum loves her Nana and she even likes having her Daddy around).

I think I'm going to have to take Tai Chi or Yoga or something where I can just relax and think of pleasant things.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear A,

There are moments where i really dispise you for not being here. Today is one of them. I am so tired and so sick. but I have to take care of your children. I hope you are enjoying your time in florida or whereever it is that you have run off to.

I hope you enjoy your un interrupted sleep. I hope you enjoy your showers without being scalded because they were thristy. I hope you enjoy not haveing to make sure their laundry is done. I hope you enjoy not having to cook for them. I hope you enjoy being able to go whereever you please whenever you please. i hope you enjoy being able to stay home when your sick, and not go in just to be able to afford to feed them. I hope you enjoy being able to rest. I hope you enjoy the quiet.

I hope you enjoy the love of these children who see you as awesome. I hope you enjoy your life carefree. I hope you enjoy constantly posting about how you want your children and you miss them. I hope that someday you actually call to talk to them, or come to see them. you may have them whenever you wish. that has always been true. though whoring your way through tropical climates is more appealing.

I hope you are enjoying the life you chose for yourself.

exausted and sick, and still taking care of them,
                Mono.
                My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

Tell Mr. Rum that surgery is supposed to be a last resort, and most reputable doctors would probably tell you to make a real effort at the lifestyle changing first. Besides, after surgery, you have to change the way you eat permanently if you want it to work in the long run.

-me-
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear BSE,

Thank you for the advice. You might have to deliver it to him as he doesn't want to listen to me. Since our health insurance doesn't require the 6-month-diet thing (especially for patients as large as him - 462 pounds), he's excited about the surgery. However, he hasn't changed his way of eating. I'm struggling with changing the way I eat (adding more veggies, eating smaller meals, etc.), it's not helping anything.

Any suggestions on how to get him to listen to me?

Sincerely,
                    Rummy

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

Has he actually spoken to a doctor about it yet? He might need more of a "voice of authority" to get it to sink in...

-be
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear ESPN:

I beg you, oh pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease, PLEASE do not put the Brewers on anymore this season? Or any other season?

Pretty please with hot fudge and mashed-up Oreos on top?

Every time you do, the Brewers completely suck ass. I think it's in the Constitution somewhere that they have to play like crap when they're on ESPN. Put on the Red Sox or the Yankees or the Mets as you do 99% of the baseball season anyway.

PLEASE?!

Irv

P.S.--Speaking of things that must be in the Constitution, why is it the Milwaukee Brewers always make crappy pitchers look like Cy Young? They're facing a guy with an ERA near 7 tonight and they can't work a single walk off him? Srsly, what's up with that?
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Dear BSE,

We've been talking to one of the better weight loss surgery groups in the area. The doctor is thrilled that my husband doesn't have to do the 6-mont-diet and is encouraging him to do the surgery A.S.A.P. (Though we did learn through the nutritionist that after being green lighted for the surgery, he has a year to do it).

I'm just nervous. They're playing with his innards. They'll have him under sedation. He'll have to stay home for at least 2 weeks and then I'd have to take care of him and a special needs child.

I'm not up to it. And he's still eating badly.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear Idrinkarum,

If that is how you feel and you don't think you will be able to handle it all, Tell his doctor. You should not be put under the additional stresses if you are not at a point where you can take it. You have to think of your health as well as his and also what's best for Child Rum as well. Perhaps the docs can get you some extra help or something so that you are not trying to take total care of both of them at once. Child rum seems to be enough on her charming little own self.

Butting in but concerned,

Meow
                            Pepper

Comment

• Dear ovaries,

I'm sick of these games you play. You pain me and pain me, only to show nothing. I'm doubled over at work during the busiest shift, but you don't show mercy. Only when I'm sitting down,relaxing do you let up. When I decide to go out, then you attack me mercilessly.

You're lucky I want kids, otherwise I would have to break up with you and kick you out.

Screw you,
                              McGoddess
                              "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• Quoth goldaries13 View Post
                                Dear Dane,

Honestly, who cares about those idiots? That being said, any future offspring are never to be left with them unsupervised. They may end up doing some weird baby switch thing.

Love,
                                Me
                                Dear GA13,
                                Agreed.
                                -Me

Dear Mummy,

Please find a hobby while you're here. It's really cramping my sex life to having you over all the time. I mean, the walls are paper thin and it's just really weird, okay? There's only so many times The Dane can use the excuse he's checking for skin ulcers.

Lots of love anyway,
                                Me
                                Dear GA13 again,

It's good to see you're still under the delusion that we're fooling people.

-Me
                                "The Dane? The DANE? I don't go on messages boards calling you 'The Southern Belle,' do I?!"
                                "I don't know, your message boards are all in Danish!"

-Me and goldaries13, before I joined CS

Comment

Working...
                                X