This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all those who have responded to this thread,

Thank you for all the kind words. I know I'll still get up tight for a while to come with people glaring at me because of Child Rum's behavior. However, now I have some mantras to repeat and I'll definitely be handing out the business cards I had printed up (they explain that Child Rum has autism and it gives what the official definition of autism is).

Thank y'all again!
    Rummy

Comment

• Dear not so new job

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Love
      Rads
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Ken Macha:

Thank you so much for flushing that turd Jorge Julio and not doing the Ned Yost thing and continuing to pitch him when it's clear he fails at pitching.

Now please send Manny Parra along with him. Our chances to win tonight would've been much better with Stan the Baseball-Throwing Chicken starting.

Irv
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Dear Dumb Bitch,

You applied to one of my RPGs. I'd try and remember which one, but that requires effort I'm not willing to expend. I rejected your audition, saying your character was too narrow in scope and needed to be expanded. You then proceeded to stalk me across every. single. one of my RPGs and harass me via your auditions.

Fuck you. Fuck you with an ice pick. Stop listening to your 14 year old friends who tell you u r liek, omg, an awesom writur, and also stop trolling the RPGs and applying to the romance ones in hopes the game masters will be your boyfriends. Just because I'm playing the male lead, doesn't mean I'm a dude, or that I'd want to date you.

Oh, and threatening to sic the website owner on me does no good. I own the website owner, I even have a piece of paper from the state of New York saying so.

In closing, enjoy your three week ban. You really should have checked my profile and saw that shiny banner proclaiming me the admin before you harassed me.

No love,
          Me

Comment

• Dear me,

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU. STOP IT!!!

Love,
            me
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear Co-Workers Who Decide to be Drama Queens,

First of all, this only applies to those certain coworkers who are acting like bratty little drama queens.

Have you ever wondered why I often go to the coolers or to do other chores, and leave you at the front by yourself? I can't stand to hear your whining about how bad you hate customers, or how unfairly you think the manager is treating you.

In regards to how much you hate customers..... I can relate as I hate some customers, too. There are some customers who are difficult. All of us have those certain difficult customers we just want to choke. I'd prefer not to think about them when they are not here. I certainly won't tell if you decide to lash out at the worst ones as I've lashed out at some horrid ones in my time working here. However, I've worked here longer than any of you, including the manager, so I pretty well know the temperaments of the regulars. Some of the regulars have even told me about the reasons why they dislike you when they see me. Even so, I really don't want to hear it all the time. It just gets old after a while.

In regards to how unfairly you think the manager treats you.... You'll really have to talk to her about that. Yes, she tells me a lot of things because she needs to vent to someone without fear of it being spread around the rumor mill. Yes, she does sometimes ask for my opinion about things because I have been in management before, and so I know the ropes. There are many special tasks that I can do that the rest of you can't because I have been in management, and I know how it works. I have probably even already heard her side of the story you are now whining to me about. Yes, she even unofficially leaves me in charge of the store when she and the assistant are not present because I know how to do things and get things done. Even so, I'm not a part of the chain of command, and I stepped away from it voluntarily because I don't want the stress. All that being said, I may know the issue, but I'm not going to let on as such because it's not my business to know. You'll really just have to take it up with her. If you want to whine about it, that's your choice. Just do yourself a favor, and keep it behind the counter. Don't whine to customers because they don't want to hear it. Most of them are just going to run back to me or management later. I won't tell on you if they inform me, so consider yourselves lucky there. However, there's a good chance they may tell management, then you're going to get it again all because you don't know how to keep your mouth shut.
              The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

• Dear left shoulder,

Thank you for being patient with me these past 12 years...I know I did a HORRIBLE thing by ripping you twice...in 6 months....doing the same thing. I've been working you patiently and understandingly...someday we may get you back to orginal shape but for now....be patient...

Much love,
                Me

------------------

Dear RIGHT shoulder and elbow...

WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?!!?!?! ALL I DID WAS WORK OUT!!! NOW YOU HURT WORSE THEN WHEN I FIRST TORE YOUR COUNTERPART!!!!

much hate...
                me
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Dear TTO

Happy birthday my love And happy 5 year anniversary! I love you with all my heart!

Rads
                  The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Becks and Mr. Becks--

Thanks for everything today! I owe you!!

--Sunshine
                    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear Body & Stomach,

For the past 2 days, I've woken up starving. Yesterday I was starving all day, no matter what I ate/drank to keep me filled up.

Looks like it's going to happen again. What is wrong with me?

Rummy

Comment

• Dear Brain;

Please to be shutting down now, so I can get some damn sleep!

Insomnia is annoying as shit and is no longer welcome in my home!

K? Thnxbye

------------------------------------

Dear Single, Attractive, Geeky Women, Aged 21-36 in the Mid-Atlantic Region;

Please to be pulling your heads out of your asses and realizing what a great catch I am!

This guy has had it with being a bachelor and would very much appreciate some female companionship immediately, if not sooner!

K? Thnxbye
                        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear Garth,

I'll miss ya buddy. You were my best friend and a great dog. I'll miss your lazy ways.
                          The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

• Dear Lizziebeff,

You're very welcome.

Did you hook up your new speaker system yet?

Love,

Becks
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear everybody,

I have FINALLY hit the third trimester.

so SOON ill get this parasite out of me and likely not sleep again lol.

hugely,
                              mono.
                              My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                                Dear Brain;

Please to be shutting down now, so I can get some damn sleep!
                                Dear Jack,

Would this help?

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post

Dear Single, Attractive, Geeky Women, Aged 21-36 in the Mid-Atlantic Region;

Please to be pulling your heads out of your asses and realizing what a great catch I am!

This guy has had it with being a bachelor and would very much appreciate some female companionship immediately, if not sooner!

K? Thnxbye
                                Dear Jack,
                                And what makes you such a great catch?

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
                                Dear Garth,

I'll miss ya buddy. You were my best friend and a great dog. I'll miss your lazy ways.
                                Dear ArenaBoy,

Quoth monolayth View Post
                                Dear everybody,

I have FINALLY hit the third trimester.

so SOON ill get this parasite out of me and likely not sleep again lol.

hugely,
                                mono.
                                Dear mono,

Good luck!
                                Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 06-06-2009, 07:25 PM.
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X