Clear All

• Dear Manny Parra:

Here now is your pitching line for today:

1.2 innings
    6 runs
    5 hits
    3 walks
    No strikeouts.

You stink. You suck. Feel free to work on your pitching fail in Nashville, or better yet on some other team, since I do not want the Brewers to ever be tempted to bring you up to the bigs again, and I don't like counting every fifth game as an automatic loss.

Much sunshine and rainbows and hula hoops and ice cream sundaes,
    Irv
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Dear Crazylegs,

My killing urge has not diminished. I need your help in plotting a way to remove his liver without getting arrested.

Pleeeeease? *puppy-dog eyes*

Evilly,
      Me

Comment

• To The Divine Miss M -

Thank you so much for being there when I need you.

You give me good advice. And make me feel like there are people out there who give a darn about me and Child Rum.

Friends,
        Rummy

Comment

• Dear Sunday,

YOU KNOW WHY YOU ROCK. Thank you so much.

--RP
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth the_std View Post
            Dear Crazylegs,

My killing urge has not diminished. I need your help in plotting a way to remove his liver without getting arrested.

Pleeeeease? *puppy-dog eyes*

Evilly,
            Me
            Dear the_std,

A nefarious plan you say? Consider it written, give me a shout and I'll share it at your earliest convinence!
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Friends and Peoples of CS.com:

I want to announce that I do not like the following words:

"You have a heart murmur."

That is all,
              Rummy

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

*HUGS*

You sound like you could use them. My Daughter has a heart murmur -- she's had it since birth. I'm always here if you need to vent.

Persephone
                I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear back:

That knot below the shoulderblade you have had for a week? Get rid of it so I can sleep and move again. It's a pain in more than just one or two places.

Thank you.

Me
                  "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                  I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

*oodles of hugs*

Love,

Becks
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

x1 million.

--RP
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear persephone, Becks, and RP,

Thank you for the hugs and support.

I've never been told I had a heart murmur so I guess it's one of two things: I've always had it and it was never discovered or it's something brand new.

A few months back, I think I had the "classic" heart attack symptoms for women (pain in jaw, left side of body), and since then, I've been having problems. (Yesterday, just walking from the parking lot to the office building I was out of breath).

I have to get an echocardiogram, an ultrasound of my lower legs (knee down), blood work and talk to my sleep doctor.

I have just found out also that I am anemic, but I can get by with Over-The-Counter pills instead of something prescribed.

I think I need to hide under the covers in the middle of my bed for a while.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear Rummy--

*millions of hugs*

--Bella
                          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

More oodles of hugs and calming juju. Heart murmurs can show up at any time. It's just a little warning. The docs will get it all sorted out for you. **Passes over cool fresh pillows and room darkening shades, ear plugs and someone to watch Child Rum for a couple of hours. ** Try to relax until you go to the doc. And remember, I am here to do any thinking you might need.

Meow,
                            Pepper

Comment

• Dear Bella & Pepper,

Thank you so much!

Sometime this week, I'm signing Child Rum up at the ARC (Association for Retarded Citizens) where I can find a qualified babysitter for her and we can participate in a monthly Parents Night Out (either from 10 AM to 3 PM or 5 PM to 10 PM) where Mr. Rum & I can do things together and Child Rum will have a safe environment to play.

I know from personal experience that the Echocardigram (ECG) can tell if you've ever had a heart attack (that's how we found out my Mom's Mother had had several "little" ones over the years). So on the 7th of July, when they do the Echo on my heart & the doc reads the restults he can tell me whether or not I had a heart attack. That scares me the most.

Thank you to every for their support!
                              Rummy

Comment

• Dear Wolf,

You forgot your "Fearless" DVD here. Now you have to come back to get it.

I swear, this wasn't an evil plot on my behalf. Not at all.

Mwahahahahahahaha,
                                Me

Comment

Working...
                                X