This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Child Rum,

Please be good and play the fun games your Speech Therapist will most likely give you. Teach Mommy to play the games and you can have fun at home too!

A former speech therapy patient (lisp and couldn't say my "R"s correctly)
    I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear You-Know-Who-You-Are;

I just wanted to once again say thank you for letting me become part of your life. I can no longer imagine my life without our little chats.

--Me
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear life,

AUGH.

Also: Thank you.

--RP
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear persephone,

Child Rum loves speech! The person who is doing the one-on-one with her is absolutely wonderful.

She made a hat yesterday during the session.

The speech therapist actually got her to say "May I have a lollipop?" An actual question, phrased correctly! I was all: in my head.

Rummy
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------
          Dear RP,

Please don't rip out all your hair in one go. You might need it later for other instances of frustration.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear Power Monopoly otherwise known as Eskom

Well done. You couldn't get your handout from the government, so instead you got into bed with the energy regulator and decided to increase your prices by 31.3%. Don't try and say you need the money to build more stations - you knew FIFTEEN YEARS ago that the power demand would go up, and you had the time in which to invest and save your money appopriately, instead of selling power overseas at less than cost and giving the fatcats some diamond studded golden handshakes.
            I hope you all die in a fire, you twisted corrupt braindead moneygrubbers.

Rads
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• "Dear" Mr. Rum's family,

Why is that the only time you ever call him is when you need him for something? You never call, write, nor do you visit any other time of the year.

Unless you want something from him, we're basically the black sheep of the family.

It hurts my husband's feelings. He doesn't let it show, but when we're alone he does show it to me.

It makes me mad at you.

No love whatsoever,
              And I'm happy that we'll be moving even further away from you in the near future,
              Rummy
              --------------------------------
              Dear Rads,

Really, come on! No beating around the bush.

Tell us how you really feel about your Dear Power Monopoly aka Eskon?

Rummy

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post

--------------------------------
                Dear Rads,

Really, come on! No beating around the bush.

Tell us how you really feel about your Dear Power Monopoly aka Eskon?

Rummy
                Dearest Rummy

Put it this way - if they were in the street, and on fire, I wouldn't piss on 'em to put it out. I'd find some lighter fluid and use that instead.

Love
                Rads
                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Ah, my darling Rads,

Have I ever told you that I love your way with words?

You made me laugh out loud. Child Rum thought I was getting sick.

Rummy

Comment

• dear persephone,
                    Thanks for the advice.

Today he is playing the game of "lets control what mom eats" In other words, only can keep 1/2 the food down. he is rejecting anything sweet.

annoyed,
                    mono
                    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Mono,

Son did that too. He HATED sweets. Wanted nothing but meat and potatoes.

Listen to him. He'll tell you what he wants and if you eat what he wants, he won't want to make it go away! But I also know that's harder than it sounds.

Sending you good vibes and thoughts. Just keep reminding yourself -- only a few more weeks!

Persephone

P.S. If you REALLY want a certain sweet taste and he won't let you eat it, try Jelly Bellys. They have most flavors and sometimes he might let you keep one or two of those down. Then you'll at least get the taste!
                      I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

I absolutely LOVE your new pic! Child-rum is a total cutie!

Dear Mono,

Enjoy the weirdness before the squalling infant comes out! I kid, I kid!
                        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• Dear Peppergirl,

YAY for Child Rum! I think she's cute too, but then again I might be a little prejudiced about it.

Right now, she's driving Mr. Rum insane. Hahahaha!

Rummy

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post

Right now, she's driving Mr. Rum insane. Hahahaha!

Rummy
                            Bonus! Score!
                            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• Dear San Francisco,
                              Why must you be 700 miles away? I'm having such a great time here, I never want to leave. Can we come to some agreement where either you become much cheaper and accept college credits from the Utah Higher Education System or at the very least shorten the distance between you and Salt Lake?
                              Has left his heart in San Francisco (or at least will once I leave)
                              Smiley

Dear life,
                              Thank you. I don't know what I did right to deserve this wonderful weekend, but thank you for letting me have it.
                              with tears of joy
                              Smiley
                              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear Tourists That Live East of the Mississippi But Are Not From Maryland;

Please stop causing traffic jams everywhere you go. You want to try the peddle on the RIGHT, not the one on the left. Use your BRAINS, not your BRAKES, you frakkin' imbeciles!!!

For making a 3-hour trip take 4½ hours, no love for you, not now, not ever;

--Jack

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear You-Know-Who-You-Are;

You know what you did right this weekend. THANK YOU.

--Me
                                Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 06-29-2009, 04:48 AM.
                                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                                --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                                X