This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Self,

Again wtih the forgetting of the meds! What is wrong with you? You didn't remember until you were home and it was 2:30 in the afternoon.

Definitely no love,
    Self
    ------------------------------------------------
    Dear Mr. Rum,

Even though the picnic with your co-workers was very nice, I knew it wouldn't be a good thing especially for Child Rum.

This was evidenced by:
    1. Her running away from us and almost directly into the pool park that was nearby.
    2. Her tummy being upset from running all over creation in the heat.

She had a surprise in the bathtub. I cleaned it up with toilet paper, but I cannot do more than that. You get to be the one that does the scrub down with chemicals as my gag reflex is killing me and I hate hate hate hate (did I mention hate?) drying heaving? Oh yeah, you're going to have to get 2 bottles of draino.

Your loving wife,
    Mrs. Rum
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Child Rum,

You had an accident in the bathtub. That does not make you bad.

However, for the love of all the peanut butter in the world, please, when Mommy says "Don't touch the poop" and "Get out of the tub quickly" and "Please don't touch the poop", could you at least pretend to listen to her?

Mummy Rummy

Comment

• Dear jughandle idiots,

If you are coming off the jughandle and want to get into the middle or right lane, and there is room for you to do so, I am more than happy to leave you room to get across. However, if you do not have room to actually get into said middle or right lane, and that means you will be blocking the left turn lane (and therefore my and everyone behind me's ability to turn with the left turn arrow), for the love of ...Rummy's peanut butter... STAY ON THE DAMN RAMP!!!!

For the second time in the last week!

Grr,
      be

PS to the bitch who cut me off in the same left turn lane, then sat at the green arrow because you actually wanted to go straight, without signalling, mind you, you might want to actually put some seatbelts on your kids before you cause an accident.
      Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 07-02-2009, 01:26 AM.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear body,

Seriously? You have one more day then the brain is going to hit full panic mode. You want stress, I'll give you stress and possibly a nervous breakdown. You have the night to start working again, then I'm going to get pissed.

Sincerely,
        Bunny
        Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• Dear RootedPhoenix--

Thanks kindly.

*Hugs* back.

--Bella

why not? :

Hugs for all.
          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear Self,

YAY! You remembered to take your medication this morning!

Let's try to keep up this trend, okies?

Self

Comment

• Hooray for Rummy! Keep up the good work. Just a suggestion, but perhaps one of those pill organizers for each day of the week would help you take your meds. Perhaps place it on the counter in your bathroom and when you go in to brush your teeth in the morning, then take your medicine.

Dear Economy,

Suck it....that is all!

Steve

Dear Employers,

I have a bachelors degree and I am halfway to a Masters Degree, but why are there jobs that either require a high school degree or a Masters degree? Why is there no middle ground? Please help!

Respectfully,

Steve
              Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

• Quoth iradney View Post
                Dear Power Monopoly otherwise known as Eskom

Well done. You couldn't get your handout from the government, so instead you got into bed with the energy regulator and decided to increase your prices by 31.3%. Don't try and say you need the money to build more stations - you knew FIFTEEN YEARS ago that the power demand would go up, and you had the time in which to invest and save your money appopriately, instead of selling power overseas at less than cost and giving the fatcats some diamond studded golden handshakes.
                I hope you all die in a fire, you twisted corrupt braindead moneygrubbers.

Rads
                I know the pain. Here in South Florida our power monopoly is Florida Power & Light - FPL for short or really Flicker Plunder & Loot. Twice already they asked for rate increases, they got them. They claimed it was for making better powerlines. Come later, there's an article on the paper that their CEO got bonuses, stock options AND a pay raise! Now they want to ask for another increase in their rates for next year to earn a "fair profit". Fair profit my ass. These assholes are asking for more money while their consumers are getting less and hurting in this economy and struggling to meet ends meet. Greedy corporate fuckers!
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

• Dear Mother Nature,

Please make it rain!

My right knee is stiff and in so much pain it makes me want to murgalize someone!

Rummy
                  ----------------------------------------------------
                  To my dear library friend,

My daughter has named her rubber lizard & her stuffed elephant after you.

This makes 65 as the number of toys she has given your name to.

Rummy
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Dear MotherNotaRum (aka MIL),

I will be wearing a bathrobe over my nightgown when I go down to your house this weekend.

Please be taking notes on this,
                  The Wife of your Oldest Son

Comment

• Dear body,

Thank you, thank you thank you thank you!!! The idea that we didn't kill a rabbit makes me soooooo freeken happy. THANK YOU!

<3
                    The rest of us up here

Dear Brain,

Thank you for thinking a home cooked dinner was a good idea. Best way to celebrate the body working correctly and make the hubby giddy. And the beer was a good touch with the meat. We rock!

<3
                    The ego

Dear Mono,

While the idea of the little alien having a friend to play with had me smiling for a bit, I'm so happy we're not going down that road. BUT we still need play dates with YOU!

<3
                    The Bunny
                    Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• Dear stairs,

Why did you trip me?! Not 5 minutes later and it looks like there is a blue marble under the skin on my left knee.

-be
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear BE,

*hugs and herb tea* Also, *gives ice pack*.

--RP
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Bunny,

I am so glad your rabbit did not die. I salute your working female parts! becides how would perforiated survive without you on stage?

smiling,
                          Mono
                          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• "Dear" migraines,

that is all.

--RP
                            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                            -----
                            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• To my place of employment,

I'm sure you meant well, I mean, out of the five days I work next week, 4 of them are for 8 hour shifts.

However, it's in a department that I said I didn't really like working in.

Moving closer to looking for a new job,

--me
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear SO,

your an idiot. please to check the bank before making buying shit and please talk to me about it. your 8 dollar expendature at the gas station has overdrawn the account by .85 cents. that .85 cents will cost us 30 dollars.

grr
                                mono
                                My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Working...
                                X