This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Chest Hair Guy,

Button up your shirt! This is not the 70s. It is not socially acceptable to show off chest hair. That patch of curly white hair sprouting from your sunken chest makes it look like you've got a sheep in there! I mean, seriously! Do you fluff it? It sticks out farther than your nose! The thought that you think it makes you look manly or attractive grosses me out. I keep expecting a live animal to jump out of your shirt!

Ghel
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Dear Ghel,

Maybe it's a fluffy cat tail? I mean, that has to be some *serious* chest hair to stick out that far.

--Kia

Dear staff,

PLEASE READ THE GODDAMNED EMAIL! I'm tired of repeating the same things over and over and not seeing any changes!

--Your poor, put-upon manager

ETA:

Dear hips,

STOP HURTING! I've done nothing to you lately! *sob*

--The person trying to lose weight to STOP the hip pain!
      Last edited by KiaKat; 07-21-2009, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Dear uni bookstore,

Thank you for having both of my subject readers ready to go! Now can you please give me the subject reader or a textbook for ANOTHER one of my classes?!

Love me.

dear bladder,

Please get rid of the infection already. it is really really irritating trying to hold it in so my manager doesn't get pissed that I'm taking pee breaks five times a shift. (I'm not pregnant, I'm not diabetic)

Love me.

Dear date,

I you.

love me.
        Last edited by fireheart; 07-22-2009, 02:58 AM.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear Coffee,

Thank you for coming back into my life.

Rummy
          ---------------------------------------------------
          Dear Rads,

Any odd dreams?

Rummy

Comment

• Dear Life;

You have once again sent me the message, and it has been received, loud and clear. I was a fool to think that I could change my fate, I know that now. I give up, you win.

--Me
            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
            --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear T

I don't understand. Why are you being like this? Talk to me?

Concerned

Crazylegs
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear drug withdrawal,

I am pleasantly surprised. I felt worse going from 75 to 37.5 than I'm feeling going from 37.5 to 0. Then again, I'm not at work. These little dizzies this afternoon are annoying but not nearly as bad as I was expecting.

-me

---------------------------

Dear Roomie,

Thanks for getting me out of the house. And for driving. It was fun and now I has blue toenails!

-me
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear Rummy

The only thing I dreamed about was work!! *sigh* Sad, I know!
                  How's Child Rum?

Love,
                  Rads

Dear Payday

oooh you're nearly here!!! EEEE!!!!

Love
                  Rads
                  The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Rads,

Payday is a wonderful thing to dream about! Can the CSers raise a collection to help me move out from underneath the crushing pressures of my mother and her demandingness? I'll bring treats!

Thankfully in advance,

Steverino!

Dearest Grandparents,

You rock...that is all!

Lovingly,

Stephen

Dearest Mother,

Cram it...and stop commenting on every little thing!

Close to a nervous breakdown,

Your Eldest Son
                    Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

• Dear Mr. Rum,

Why did you let your alarm clock go off 2 times!? It woke up Child Rum and now we're in the living room and she's still tired. I'm still tired. You were supposed to wake up early.

Rummy
                      ----------------------------------------
                      Dear Rads,

Was the work dream scary?

Rummy

Comment

• Dear SteverinoNY

I'd give some money, but since my total would be worth about 10 bucks US, I dunno if it would help much (I get paid in South African Rands )

Love,
                        Rads

Dear Rummy

OMG, you have no idea...thankfully it's a good day at work today! Weee!

Love
                        Rads
                        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Rads,

Anything would help! I'm sorry the rand is low on the exchange rate? Maybe we can both move to Canadaland and I'll be your live in housekeeper and dog walker?

Thanks muchly!

Dearest Bed,

Thank you for being comfy!

Rested,

Steve
                          Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

• Dear Kia,

It IS some serious chest hair. You can't help but notice it. The guy's got curly hair on his head, too, but he doesn't fluff it. If he ever needs to join Hair Club for Men they could just swap the skin on his chest for the skin on his head, and he'd be all set.

And he's here for a week examining the bank. I can't wait until the exam's done so I don't have to see him any more.

Ghel
                            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Dear MOAO®--

I haven't heard from you lately.

Very concerned--

YOAO
                              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear everyone,

Am 36 weeks along now. GET IT OUT!

tired of this,

Mono
                                My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Working...
                                X