This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Mono's baby:

She's not kidding. If, you are still in there on the Tuesday after next, we can and will get your mommy laughing so hard her water breaks. We have done this before, we will do it again.

You have been warned.

Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• Dearest Baby inside Momma Mono,

Come out...the world isn't scary, well not until you turn 18!

Cheerfully,

your CS Uncle (one of many)

Dearest Cape Cod weather,

Please be nice for the 2 weeks I am going to be there...no rain no rain no rain STOP!

An Amateur Weatherman and Beach Lover!
      Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

• Dear life,

AUUUUUGHGHGHGGGH.

--RP
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear life,

Why am I still pregnant?

huge,

mono.

Dear mother nature,

Your a cruel cruel B*&ch. Why did you make it almost impossible to sleep more than an hour at a time before giving birth?

not so rested,

mono.
          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Child Rum,

Just because you get naked, doesn't mean Mommy or Daddy will give you a bath. Especially since you had 2 baths yesterday!

You don't get that dirty in less than a 24-hour period.

Love,
            Mommy

P.S. No amount caterwauling will get me to change my mind. Also, please ... put your pants back on at least! No nakieness in my house! Sheesh!
            Last edited by CaroPhoenix; 07-26-2009, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Dear everyone,

Well i am offically nesting. Have spend my day sorting baby clothing washing it and placing it in the dresser. Also got irrationally angry @ the SO for wanting to sleep in instead of doing the dishes.

BTW dishes are done......

happy and tired,
              mono

Dear K,

Thank you a million times over for the stuff. you made thjings a thousand times easier. remind me to get you flowers.

Love and appriciation,
              J
              My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dearest Mono's Baby,

Please come out...we want to meet you!

Steve

Dearest Cape Cod Weather,

Thank you for being awesome.

Steve-o

Dearest Mother,

Thanks for calming down!

Your loving son
                Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

• Dear Rooks (my cat, for those that don't know)--

Please don't ever scare me like that again! I was worried sick about you.

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Please forgive me for having to force medications into you for the next week.

-- "Mom"
                  I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear everyone

Have finally finished going through, washing, and putting away all the baby stuff.

Yay me! now I am tired and in need of a back rub lol.

Tired,
                    Mono

Comment

• Dear Child Rum,

I hated to return the brand-new toy I bought you at Target today, but I had to follow through. Maybe next time, when I ask you not to kick me or I ask you to take a nap, you will do what I say and not be naughty.

Also, stripping your clean sheets off your bed and upending both your mattress and box springs is not amusing to me. Please stop it or you're going to have to sleep in a sleeping bag and roll it up every morning and unroll it every night to go to bed.

I need help,
                      Your Mommy

P.S. Please stop referring to it as Old Mommy's car when I know you mean, Mommy's old car! I am not old!
                      ------------------------------------------
                      Dear Rental Car,

Number 1 - You rock as a car! I didn't know I'd love a Dodge car so much! And I think it's awesome that I get to drive a car that at the bare minimum costs roughly $26,000.

Number 2 - You have introduced me to the joys of Sirius satellite radio! I never knew there was an All Elvis radio station! I am soooo in love!

Sincerely,
                      Rummy

Comment

• Dearest Rummy,

Thank you for being a good mommy and setting limits on your child. Child Rum will appreciate it when she gets older

An Appreciative Friend

Comment

• Quoth monolayth View Post
                          Yay me! now I am tired and in need of a back rub lol.

Tired,
                          Mono
                          Dear Mono,

This made me think of a maternity t-shirt I once saw. It has a silhouette of a pregnant woman and says "All I wanted was a back rub."

-be
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear Rummy

You did the right thing. My parents were the same, and look how I turned out!!
                            Er...ok, maybe not the BEST example...

Love
                            Rads

Dear Parents

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I'll be seeing you guys in 5 sleeps!! WWEEEEEEEEE!!!

Love
                            Rads
                            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Powers That Be;

What IS IT with you and giving frakking CANCER to people whose lives have only JUST begun?

Been wondering about this ever since one of my cousins died of brain cancer at only 8 years old;

--Jack
                              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                              --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear SteverinoNY and Rads,

Thank you both for your votes of confidence!

She was very upset while I was returning it. (I had to bring her with me). Hopefully she won't pull any more naughty stunts like that again.

However, now she wants a 6 piece and a 4 piece chicken nugget happy meal from mickeydees ...

I do love her ... I really do,
                                Rummy

Comment

Working...
                                X