This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear B,

Miss you. Like all hell. I can't believe I haven't seen you in 4 months. *lip wibble*

Your absent BFF,
    JessEm.

Dear Kusanagi,

Wear those cat ears again and you soon won't be.

JessEm.
    "If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?" - Gerard Way

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      Dear plants:
      Please stop masturbating
      Dear Irv,

When I read this the first time I was wondering how your pants were masturbating.

Comment

• Dear Kusanagi,

Dude, you're gonna get mugged, dude.

Mysty
        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

• Dear Kusanagi,

Some of the girls on this board are starting to scare me. Please stop being hot, or we'll soon have to create a new sub-board. Instead of Fratching, we'll have the OMG ULTIMATE KUSANAGI FAN SIIIIITE KAWAII YAY! board.

Yikes,
          Me

Comment

• Dear Fortune Cookies

You keep telling me I'm a gentleman of outstanding wisdom. I'm not sure how to take that really....

Perplexed but amused (and still very female),
            Me

Dear computer,

Stop beeping. Really. If you think I won't actually throw you. We were having such a good quiet morning without any of your shit. I've been walking over to silence you all day. Oh yeah and that resuming beeping right when I've sat down? It's going to cause you problems in the end. Just you wait.

Love,
            The person who's waiting to throw you at the computer guy
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Quoth blas87 View Post
              Dear American Idol:

Why do I even care? Why do I continue to watch or even desire for certain people to be kicked off, and hope for certain ones to stay?

WHY do I care?

Blas
              Dear Blas:

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Seacrest, out!
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Dear IPF,

You made me almost spew hot coffee out of my nose with your borg reference to American Idol.

My poor nose does not thank you,
                IDaR
                -----------------------------------
                Kusanagi,

I have not seen any pictures of you. Please do not leave me out of the loop. May I have a picture to drool ov ... I mean gaze upon raptur ... Ahem ... May I just see what you look like, please?

Soon to be another fan of Kus' looks,
                IDaR
                ------------------------------------------
                Dear the_std,

You might have an idea for a new website. Remember: If you build it, they will come.

Encouragingly,
                IDaR

Comment

• Dear Mama Bird and Babies,

There are THREE MATURE TREES in my yard. Why are you inside my stove fan?

-Talk is Cheep
                  My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

• Dear Class That I Just Taught,

WHY WON'T YOU LOOOOOOVE MEEEEEEEEEEE?!!!

Sad,
                    Me

Comment

• Dear the_std,

Even though I am not in your class, I will offer you my like (as for love, I don't know you that well).

Like,
                      IDaR

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                        [COLOR="Purple"]
                        Kusanagi,

I have not seen any pictures of you. Please do not leave me out of the loop. May I have a picture to drool ov ... I mean gaze upon raptur ... Ahem ... May I just see what you look like, please?

Soon to be another fan of Kus' looks,
                        IDaR
                        Dear IDaR,

Please allow me to oblige and clicky the linky in my signature.

Loving,
                        EQ
                        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear IDaR,

Thank you.

Feeling Much Better Now,
                          Me

Comment

• Dear classmates,
                            If you have such a problem with him, WHY are you being buddy buddy with him?

confused,
                            monolayth
                            My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Sinuses,

....unCLOG yourself! *Shakes and smacks dramatically*

-Yours ever so.....uhm....sufferingly,
                              Me

Dear Manager-dude,

I don't GIVE A SHIT that you think motorcycles are deathtraps. I want one because of the GAS prices. You are "lucky" enough to actually live in the damned towne you work in. I, however, do not and must therefore drive over 30 miles just to get to work.

Oh, and by the by, just because I have more books then GOD that doesn't make me weird.

Your Underling who's about to shove one of his books (in a baggie) up your ass for safe-keeping,
                              Me

Dear Co-Worker N,

Your a Rich brat. Don't talk to me about Germany and stop trying to get information from me. I'm of LEGAL AGE and YOU are JAILBAIT.

Also: I'm not a girl.

-Me

Dear Ears,

Please stop clicking every time I swallow. I know it's hard to function when I'm suffering from allergies but it's just something that you have to deal with until the pollen count goes back down. Please know that I love you.

With love (and I promise to stop listening to Pink Floyd at a million decibels),
                              -Me
                              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear EQ,

Thank you so much for the linky in your signature! I am a much happier Rum now that I have seen Kus in his cosplay glory.

Eternally grateful,
                                IDaR

--------------------------------------

Dear the_std,

You are very much welcome. I always like to make new friends.

Friendly,
                                IDaR

---------------------------------------

Dear Kus,

May I say that I have added myself to your harem of female admirers from this site.

If you're ever in the Maryland, DC, Northern Virginia area, please let me know, and I'll invite you over for ... coffee.

A fan,
                                IDaR

Comment

Working...
                                X