This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear IDaR,

I have first nibble on Kus. But I promise there won't be any sloppy seconds.

I'll share this toy...
    -EQ
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear Evil Queen,

Thank you for assuring me that I will not get any sloppy seconds.

As for all of us females lusting after Kus, does he know the plans we have for him, or are we keeping those a surprise?

Wonderingly,
      IDaR

Comment

• Dear H

You must be a really big man to have to run over an unarmed, 35y/o 5'3 woman because you did something wrong. Be VERY glad you were caught after such a short chase as I'm sure noone would have shed a tear if you'd wrapped your car around a propane tank in the middle of nowhere.

Yours angrily

Crazylegs
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear crazylegs,

I would like to know more about the situation and the 35 y/o woman. Is she alright?

Concerningly (OoO! I think I made up a new word!)
          IDaR

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
            Dear Evil Queen,

Thank you for assuring me that I will not get any sloppy seconds.

As for all of us females lusting after Kus, does he know the plans we have for him, or are we keeping those a surprise?

Wonderingly,
            IDaR
            Dear IDaR,

Either our adorable Kus already knows and he's really good at hiding it.... or it'll be a loverly surprise on his part. Either way, I'm hoping he plays along.

Truly a joy,
            -EQ
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear IDaR,

I can tell you this, she is ok (no thanks to him) as she had the sense of mind to cling onto the car for 200 yards, else she would have gone under. He is currently on remand for attempt murder. Other than that, we'll have to wait for the trial.

Crazylegs

Comment

• Dear Kus

Don't be scared. It's nice to have admirers no?

Totally not gonna hurt you in any way
                rads

Dear body

Why, oh WHY have you chosen NOW to get sick? I'm definitely getting something, I'm far away from home and I Have work to do. You suck. Pull your socks up, arm your defences and get with the fighting. And also, what's with the whole no appetite for 2 days? I'm never hungry anymore, but I HAVE to eat lest I pass out during training. I think collapsing in front of my class would not be a good idea. Eating when not hungry sucks. Sort it out.

Getting sick
                rads
                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Kyra (my girlie kittie),

Why did you make me up-end my couch? It looks like someone has come in and ransacked my house. And I'm totally not going to enjoy putting the couch back to rights. I might have to wait until hubs gets home for that.

Sighing,
                  IDaR

-------------------------------------------

Dear Darwin (my boy cat),

I hope you're better at being placed in your carrier than your "sister".

You might not like the vet as we're going to be discussing diets for you.

Love,
                  IDaR

Comment

• Dear driver's side rear tire -

Thank you for completely having your tread blow off at 55 on the freeway last night, scaring the shit out of me, and taking out a piece of my rear bumper cover. I didn't need that year of my life anyway.

Dear Life:

IS THAT ALL YOU GOT, BITCH!?
                    "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

• Dear Kus

Please be aware you are shortly to receive numerous offers of relaxation from your adoring female fans.

(glad your ok though)

Yours (not jealous at all )

Crazylegs

Dear All CS.com Members

Please check your tires for bulges, tears and worn patchs (however sometimes shit happens)

Yours carefully

Crazylegs

Comment

• Dear Me:

I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away...

Dear fearmongers:

I cannot prove it, but I know you were behind what happened to my friend last week. I know either you or someone associated with you were responsible for loosening the lugnuts on his tire, and thankfully he was not injured when it went flying off on the freeway. Three ASE certified mechanics concured the nuts were loosened, and anyone with half a brain knows who was behind it.

I am well aware that if you could get away with it, both of us and many others would be dead. If you think this is going to stop what we are doing, and what we are fighting for, you're sorely, sorely mistaken.
                        "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

• Dear Kus,

Hang tough, man. It's gonna work out and it's gonna be okay. *hugs*

Mysty
                          "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

• Dear me:

What happened to you? You used to be dedicated to a fault. So dedicated that at one point it gave you a knee injury in track and cross-country because of it and you were only 15 to boot. This also carried into school as well. Now, you just coast through things not caring in the slightest bit. It's 12:40 AM and you have yet to start your final journalism project and right now you're on here typing this bitching and moaning. You've became pathetic over the last year and a half anyway. You're not in your teens anymore so just realize that you will have to put in a little more effort anyway, you seem to have forgotten how to be competitive you used to be and how you wouldn't let anything in your way. Run some races, that might restore your desire and hunger.

So me, please do yourself a favor. When you get up have some breakfast, read the BBC and Sky for news, then go on a very long and I mean very long run. Go 10 or 15. It will kick you into gear, and treat it like the old days. You and I (I being the one typing this ) both know that you can take a lot of punishment and still feel brand new. The old you would be wondering what the hell happened, and while there are parts of the old you that people didn't like, the competitive and dedication aspects do not need to go.

You're also in a rut. Find a job and get out of the house more. You've been sitting here watching Match of the Day and playing your guitar. At this rate, you'll go crazy that you'll actually think you can go to a crossroads around midnight and learn to play blues. Do something outside of the house. And remember, you gotta roll with it.

PS: Get to work on those journalism projects.

Signed, me.
                            Last edited by ArenaBoy; 04-19-2008, 04:57 AM.
                            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

• Quoth Slytovhand View Post
                              Dear Tottenham,

The idea is to win. Do you recall that concept? Just getting the first goal is not good enough.

BTW - corners.. they are supposed to give you a better chance to score (see above). They weren't invented as a more complex method of giving the ball back to your opponents!

Slyt.
                              Same old Sp*rs eh? Paul Robinson still in goal? Also, may we have Berbatov? I've lost count of how many times Drogba says he wants to leave and then changes his mind. Also, remember Tore Andre Flo?

On that note:

Dear Didier Drogba: For the love of all things holy don't go. You have made me eat crow after some of your more dismal seasons but you and Lampard are our scoring threats. And you'll be a legend if you stay.

Dear Avram Grant: You're tactically inept, seriously, Essien at right back? You got it right the other day against Everton but you are truly a clueless manager. We used to be a team that was hard to score on in set pieces and now we're crap. I also don't want to lose our home record!

Dear Roman: Please hire Jose, Deschamps, Laudrup, or Lippi with Zola as an assistant. Preferbly Jose or Deschamps. Laudrup I wouldn't mind either.

Dear Petr Cech: Take the summer off, as in don't get out of bed. You got a helmet, a chin strap, and next thing we know you'll be playing in a bubble.

Dear Joe Cole: You're awesome. End of story. You're also the only player in England who can do fancy footwork and still do something beneficial for Chelsea, unlike a certain over gelled hair styling Portuguese guy who seems to be fixated on doing 17 stepovers.

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
                              Dear ArenaBoy,

Please tell your team to win - I don't want to see MU get the premiership again :P
                              Two points behind and United have to play Blackburn! BRING IT ON FERGIE! I still think we're the better side though, United needed to have a man advantage to score against us FFS and that penalty was a dive. I still think C.Ronaldo's overrated too.
                              Last edited by ArenaBoy; 04-19-2008, 05:32 AM.
                              The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

• Dear Skin,

Please accept my humble apologies for subjecting you to a LOVELY combo of sun AND wind burn. Please get over it now and don't be red and painful.

Dear Brain,

Thanks alot for spacing and causing an 800.00 mistake on a reservation. In addition to beating myself up repeatedly over it, I'm quite sure I'll never hear the end of it from my bosses.

Dear Eldest Son,

I don't want to hear about the trick your GF played on you on your 20th B-day by telling you she's pregnant. I'm your mom and, although you think I'm pretty cool - I can ASSURE you I'm not cool enough to be amused by THAT little tidbit of info.

Dear Youngest Son,

Please stop assuming I'm an idiot. I can assure you that I've 'been there and done that' on nearly every stunt you've been attempting to pull lately. Knock it off.
                                "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
                                X