This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear you,

You are a jerkface...%^%($&^ <unintelligible noises>.....
    Oh, forget it.
    I am glad that I am not near you. If I was I would kick you so hard that you'd slam facefirst into Mars.

As it is, ...argh.

no love,
    me
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear FarmVille,

You suck. Long and hard. I spent a hell of a lot more time than I should've to finally get my farm organized and what happens? Nothing got saved.

And who's stupid idea was it to automatically have the animals move?

Not overflowing with love or like towards you,

--me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear self,

You know you planned on waking up at 5:30 this morning. Why did you decide to stay up until close to midnight doing worthless stuff? Now you're tired and it's not Pepsi time yet...and you have an 8 hour shift ahead of you.

In need of a nap,

--me
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear not-so-dear deer--

WHY did you run into my car?!?

A very grudging thanks for not doing any major damage to my car. Major thanks for not being old enough for antlers.

--The shaken but otherwise OK driver of the car you hit
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear Bella;

Wow, no wonder you're upset. Running into a deer is a pretty scary experience. I've never hit one, I've just had a near miss or 2, and I was still pretty shaken up. Sounds like you could use one of these:

Glad to hear that you're okay.

--Jack
          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
          --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear Jack--

Thanks. I needed that.

--Bella
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear Japan,

Your music is awesome. Send more my way, please?

--RP
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Not-so-dear Mr. Rum,

You lost your copy of the key to MY. CAR.

You sir, are an idiot!

And your copy of the key of MY. CAR. also has our exxon speedpass on it.

RAWR.

That is all,
                Mrs. Rum

Comment

• Dear RootedPhoenix,

I like L'Arc en Ciel and Brilliant Green, if you haven't already heard them.

(I also secretly like Gackt...)

Sincerely,

Ana

Dear Jack,

Wouldn't the smiley's yellow color neutralize the Green Lantern's hug powers?

Nitpickily,

Ana

Dear Gator Baby,

I'm sorry your gums hurt. I will ask the pediatrician if there is anything I can give you that won't knock you out. Until then, chew away on my hand, mommy's little pirhana.

Love, Mommy
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                    Dear Jack,

Wouldn't the smiley's yellow color neutralize the Green Lantern's hug powers?

Nitpickily,

Ana
                    Dear Ana;

I see somebody hasn't read Green Lantern in years!

The yellow weakness is no longer a problem for experienced GLs. As revealed in Green Lantern: Rebirth, the true nature of the yellow energy is that it is pure, focused FEAR. Once a GL learns to overcome their fear, to conquer it, the yellow weakness no longer has any effect on them. So the only GLs that have any problem with the color yellow these days are the rookies, still in training, that have not yet learned how to overcome their fear.

Also, you'll notice that the smilie receiving the hug was pink.

--Jack
                    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear RP,

I have one word for you: Miyavi

That is all!

Cacklingly,
                      Me

Comment

• Dear AnaKhouri,

If your hand gets tired, try a cold washcloth. You can also buy teething rings at the store that freeze. My cousin used frozen bananas (peeled, and cut in half) for her kids.
                        Hope Baby Gator gets his teeth in soon!

--TPM

Comment

• Dear Brain,

You can stop being panicked now. Seriously. The ongoing anxiety attack? I'm ready for it to be done now.

Shutupshutupshutupshutupshutup. Just shut the HELL up for once and stop trying to eat yourself!

I really wish the anti-anxiety drugs helped and didn't just knock me into a stupor.

--Me.

Dear the_std,

You like Miyavi, too? I'm just starting to get into his music. Wanted to go to his NY show with a friend, but he canceled the US tour.

--Kia

Comment

• Dear Jack,

Thanks for clearing that up. I really haven't read much GL at all, and not in a while.

I'm more of a Punisher girl.

Ana

Dear TPM,

We have some frozen teething rings. The problem is, he's teething early; he's only 3 months old. He can't hold them himself yet so I have to sit and hold them for him.

Looks like I'm back to watching TV all day. Thank God Mom lent me season 4 of "Bones".

Sigh.

Ana
                            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• dear upstairs neighbors,
                              shut the hell up! omg! must you be so loud all the time? are you elephants? do you wrestle elephants? do you move furniture all the time? holy crap! shut up! turn down your music! aaaaah!!!
                              ~megs
                              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                              ^_^

Comment

• Dear Everyone,

Good News, I finally filed my divorce papers Friday ! ! ! Now I have that to hope that the trailer trash ex signs them and returns them quickly. The faster he signs and returns the sooner it is done.

Relievedly,

Pepper

Comment

Working...
                                X