This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Self;

Why are you so pathetic? Why do you keep making such bad decisions? Why did you go and screw up the best thing that's ever happened to you? Why can't you change and be better than this?

Hating you right now;

Me
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear Rum,

You might want to call your doctor if you're still having problems. I don't know about adults, but most kids with ear infections feel better after 24 hours on antibiotics. Unless you don't have an ear infection. Feel better soon!

--hasn't lived in a trailerpark or been a medic for a few years now

Dear Jack,

--TPM

Dear Boyfriend,

If you want to go on a honeymoon, especially if it involves things like flying and hotels, you cannot clam up and freak out when I mention things like "Let me know how much you expect to be able spend on the honeymoon." I told you I would match what you save, and we'd go somewhere based on that number. It's kind of hard to plan a vacation if we don't know what we can spend.

--Annoyed Girlfriend
      Last edited by trailerparkmedic; 01-14-2010, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Dear The Boy,

...stop being an idiot. make up your damn mind. in, out, i don't care. but i'd like to know soon because the transfer process is an annoying one. so the longer i have to find a store to transfer to, the better. or, if you're staying in, fantastic. but i'm 1. not living in this apartment for the next 14 years and 2. not living in a toyhauler for 14 years. i'll do it for a year tops and that's only if you're here. i'd like to live in something a little more stable when you're in iraq. i love you. so much. but seriously. make up your mind!
        aaaand other thing! i'm glad you're having fun while you're in that "college town" but have you ever thought that maybe i'd like to go out and have fun? why is it that when you're home, you never want to go out out, preferring to stay home and play WoW or freaking Modern Warfare (3 days! in a row! you fucking promised me we'd go see the freaking battleship you ass!) ...where was i...oh yeah. but when you're out on "training," you're at the bars every night? what the hell? you woke up drunk. on a thursday. you had to be in class at 8 and you got so drunk last night you woke up drunk!?
        ...if you weren't in another city, you'd be sleeping on the couch tonight.

~your loving and doting girlfriend.
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

• Dear Awesome sales

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I had the best shopping day ever. Target toy clearance 75% off I saved $450 and only spent $156 and have birthdays and part of christmas already done. Old Navy Thanks! I got myself 6 shirts and my husband a sweater and a fleece zip hoodie for just $18 and saved around $120 there.

That was a nice shopping high to take me through the rest of my childrens psychotic day.

Lots of love ME!
          It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. -Office space

Comment

• Dear "You Know Who You Are"

Stop hating on yourself over spilled milk and move on already.

Pity parties of one are boring and not a lot of fun.

Wallowing in self hatred and misery may seem comfortable to you, but there comes a time when you have to accept that you screwed up and move on.

You aren't responsible for other people and how they view the world or how they react to situations.

You can't make someone forgive and forget, but you can learn from a situation and don't do it again.

Here's a little poem I wrote one time.

Words, once spoken,
            can't be taken back,
            and I could cry.
            I said a cruel thing to you.
            But I said it
            out of hurt and anger.
            At the time, I thought I meant it-
            -I didn't.
            I should have said,
            'I love you, but you've hurt me,
            and your love means so much to me.
            Please, let's work things out.'
            I didn't say that
            Now it's too late.
            My hasty words
            are just a wall between us,
            and I could die.

You can't change the past.
            You can change the future.

You can take the helping hand of strangers who do care, and have shown they care, and stop feeling sorry for yourself, mourning the loss of a friendship, and move past your misery.

Dwelling on what happened won't change it, and in fact, will only make it worse.

Maybe what you did was terrible and merits all that self loathing, but enough already...nobody is perfect. Accept that. Learn from it for the future.

Or...maybe it was bad, but not unforgivable, and some people just have their own issues with self esteem.
            Prolonging the drama spices up the lack of excitement in their own life.
            It boosts their ego to have that type of control over someone when they withhold their friendship as a punishment, and they see how badly it affects the other person, it gives them a control they don't normally have.

Then again, maybe you just hurt them so bad.

Like I said, though, what's done is done.

Stop hating. Start learning.

If you think this applies to you, it probably does.
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Dear (not) cough,

Go away. I have school in a few hours.

--RP
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear Child Rum,

I'm sorry you're on your 3rd round of antibiotics. And I'm sorry this new medicine is completely disusting. However, you really need to take it. You may make as many faces as your want, but please open your mouth when I offer you the medicine!

Hoping 3rd time's a charm
                Mommy Rum

Comment

• Dear month of January

You can go to hell and die in a fire. You have been a horrible crappy month and I would really like you stricken from the record.

Els

Dear doctor reading my Grandma's PET scan

Please don't find cancer. Thanks

Els

Dear co-workers

Go to hell

Els
                  Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Dear CricKet Wireless;

Please to be hiring some Customer Service Reps that actually KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING. This includes making sure they DON'T accidentally hang up on the customer they're attempting to assist. KTHXBYE.

--Jack
                    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear husband,

You know what my day here is usually like. I was just venting when I sent you that text message. I didn't really expect you to stop and buy some Mike's on your way home. If it was the weekend, that would have gotten you laid.

Love,
                      Me
                      Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

• Dear New Boss (who is Coworker...now manager),

There are 2 empty cubes near the office you are getting. How about taking us away from the noisy neighbors? Hint, hint.

-me
                        Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 01-22-2010, 12:12 AM.
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear Mr. Rum,

You are a moron.

That is all,
                          Mrs. Rum

Comment

• Dear Powers That Be;

Words can't begin to describe how much I hate you. I guess it really WAS asking too much for things in my life to go my way just once in my life. Lesson learned, I'll just resign myself to my fate. Trying to change it is obviously a fruitless venture.

Heart-broken and disillusioned,

Jack
                            --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear guy I used to go to high school with,

Why won't you talk to me? Is there something that you're hiding? I'm not trying to pursue a relationship and given that you HAVE checked my Facebook (I know you have) you knowI'm with someone else. I'm trying to face my demons right now and you're making it hell. Let me move on and I won't bother you again.

No love,
                              FH.
                              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear those having a hard time,

*offers hugs* and *gives chocolate/herb tea*

--RP
                                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                                -----
                                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                                X