This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Self;

You're stronger than you've been giving yourself credit for. You can do what you have to do, you can make the changes you need to make. And you don't need that "special someone" in your life to motivate you to do it. You can do it on your own. I believe in you!

Love;

Me
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear Self...

So fucking WHAT if today is your ex-fiance's 40th birthday. That's no excuse to wallow in self pity and think about him all day, to the point that you slept 12 hours last night (which you never do) just to avoid dwelling on it.

Did it do any good? No.

Also, eat. He wasn't worth it and he wasn't good enough for you. You can be *damned* sure he's not sitting around thinking about *you* right now like you are him!!!

Buck up, little soldier!

Love,
      Me

Dear other members of this forum,

Sorry for the f-bomb. It was necessary.

Love,
      Pepper
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• Peppergirl,

*offers chocolate and hugs*

--RP
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear RP,

Thanks for the chocolate. It was yummy. And the hug was great too! I needed it.

Love,

Pepper
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• Dear You Know

You know you should have just given up long ago. I don't know why you hold onto that tiny sparkle of hope. Maybe because you feel like you deserve it. Maybe cause life should give you a bit of goodness. Life sucks. Thats all there is too it. Life gives you infinite pain without much remorse. But. You have family. You have friends. You have cat. You have bed and sleeping pills. Do you really need anything else? yeah, I know you feel like you should, but frankly, it aint going to happen. Just resign to it. Finish school. Get better job. Then you can have your own place, and just have all the time in the world to get use to that alone feeling. You have yourself. Yourself has always been there. Despite the frequent fights and conflicts. Get use to it bub. Its all you got.
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• Dear Self,

No more alcohol for you Missy!

Especially not when you go to Gamestop, and as a Married Woman, flirt with the red-head guy cashier who was really cute. (Sue me, I have a thing for Red Heads). And no more talking about Strip Joints!

Love,
              Me

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

strip joints eh? Too bad I live on the other side of the world, or I'd join you!

Love,
                Fireheart.

Dear Self,

Stop getting panic attacks every tme you see an inbox message from HIM!

Love,
                Me.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear Fireheart,

Yes, strip joints. There's one near our fave comic store, but Mr. Rum won't take me there. He seems embarrassed by the fact that I don't mind going to them. I thought he'd like that idea.

I have an odd husband,
                  Rummy

Comment

• Dear people of CS,

Sorry I have dissappeared. Working full time and having an infant is crazy. I miss you all.

Monolayth.
                    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Mono,

We miss you too!

Hope all is well.

-be
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear Immediate Rum Family,

I really don't like looking like my avatar. When I do that, it means that I'm hoping since I don't see you, you can't see me neither.

My left ear is clogged & I'm hearing popping sounds in my ears.

I'm unhappy and cranky.

No Love At This Time,
                        Rummy

Comment

• Dear CS,

Just an update on my stepfather. I know I wrote about him getting sick. Well he got REALLY sick. He was admitted to the hospital back in October. Turns out he has menigenitus (cant spell lol) and they found out he has aids. He was halluncinating. Had some really comical halluncinations. He has brain surgury twice. he lost 100 pounds. kept going back to the ICU. Was released from the rehab facility on dec 31. he had to re learn to walk. He now is doing much better. is able to walk for short periods of time. and is putting weight back on. He sounds like himself again.

Oh and for those that know him (dispatch) he does not want anyone knowing about the aids status.

and now for some good news.

My son is healthy and happy. He is a small baby just 12 pounds. and just went into 3-6 mo clothing. He will be 5 months old next week. He is beautiful and is rolling around and trying to scoot. he loves to stand if you hold him up. and is talkative. his talking consists of a lot of AHHHHHH.

Thanks monolayth.
                          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear J,

I am so happy to have you back in my life. I didn't think I could ever be really happy until I had some closure. Thank you for manning up and talking to me and admitting that you were just afraid.

I forgive you.

Don't leave me again. Even though we are just friends now...just don't ever leave me again. I am not complete without you.

Love Always,
                            H.

Comment

• Dear people on the other side of my wall,

TURN. IT. DOWN.

Assholes.

-your neighbor
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear Husband,

I love you very much. I feel guilty though, that when you say, "I love you more than anything," I can't say it back.

It was true once, but now we have a son. And I love him with a ferocity that I didn't know I was capable of.

I love him more than anything, but you are number 2. I know you probably realize this and accept it, but I still feel bad about it.

Love,

Ana
                                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                                X