This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Magpie View Post
    Please don't cycle them! If you go off of something that works then it might not work when you start them next time. I can sympathise with you not wanting to take the anti-depressants though. Here's hoping that counselling will go well enough that you won't NEED the medication for long!
    I'm hoping so too. And as for the cycling pattern, it was more like six months on, six months off....it kicked in at about 2-3 weeks in.

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
    Dear Fireheart,

Have you tried herbals, by any chance? I'm on a regiment of ginkgo right now, since the St. John's did nasty stuff to me.

Let us know how it goes,
    -RW
    On Implanon (although that may eventually be removed depending on how much longer I'll be spotting for) at the moment, which IS birth control, so no, I can't have St. Johns wort. If I went on the Pill, same issue there.
    I may be considering SAM-e, but like I said, I'll ask the doc.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear peoples of CS,

I am going to be modeling clothing at the Fashion Bug store in my town. It'll be at 2 PM on Saturday, March 27.

Please wish me luck as I've never done anything like this before!

Rummy

Comment

• Dear Rum:

Do your little turn on the catwalk! ON THE CATWALK YEAH! BLUE STEEL!

Have Fun!

Ana
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Dear Mr. Rum,

When informed (via e-mail) that your wife is going to be modeling clothing plus getting a 30% discount on her purchases that day afterwards, do not, I repeat DO. NOT. reply back with the words "You forgot about TRU"(*).

Absolutely no love,

Mrs. Rum
          --------------------------------------------------
          Dear Ana,

Thank you for the encouragement!

Love,
          Rummy

*TRU = Toys R Us (Our Saturday was going to be a hodgepodge of going to 3 different places to celebrate Easter with Child Rum, but I decided to be selfish and do a detour of modeling instead of going to TRU).

Comment

• Dear Big Person in Charge,

Thank you for not moving my husband's office until at least January, 2011!

Hopefully, this can keep being pushed back until either the office has to move, or someone with an actual brain figures out the move is just completely idiotic.

Keeping my fingers crossed,
            Rummy

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

Have fun modeling! YAY Rummy!

--RP

Dear world,

I am armed with a ukulele.

FEAR ME.

--RP
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post

Dear world,

I am armed with a ukulele.

FEAR ME.

--RP
                Dear RP,

That is all.

Love,
                FH.

Dear body,

Please don't be pregnant. I bloody well hope I'm not given that I'm ON the freaking implant and boyfriend and I have barely had sex since then...
                (I apologise if it's TMI...just I've been feeling fairly nauseous and tired)

Love,
                FH.

Dear work,

If I don't answer my phone, it means that I CANNOT COME INTO WORK. The hours you've given me at the moment are fine.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear RP,

I had fun yesterday modeling clothing! I could do it again and again.

They even took pictures of me.

Hopefully they'll be seen ... someday ... like when I'm 150.

Yay!
                  Rummy
                  --------------------------------------
                  Dear Feets,

Why are you so hurty?

:sad:
                  Rummy

Comment

• Dear RP,

My grandfather played the ukelele.

-be
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• "Dear" MOTH,

Quit breaking my stuff. Latest broken items: tweezers and my tape measure. At least you admitted to breaking one of them.

I seriously don't know how much longer I can deal with you.

Not overly fond of you,

--me
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday,
                        Can you please hurry the heck up and get over with. I get Thursday and Friday off. Note: I was suppose to have the whole week off but since we have had more layoffs and I am not a major protion of accounting I have to be here.

Thank you

Dear other part of accounting:
                        You are a freaking idiot and I would love to harm you with the stick. How is it that I can figure out the accounting system faster then you can? Also why in the freaking hell don't you know this stuff anyway. You scare me and I don't like you. I remember why in the hell I got out of accounting in the first place. and you will not frack up my days off. I would like to take more of them maybe even with the hubby.

Starting a pool on when I get payroll (which I don't want)

Next few weeks schedule,

Please be nice to me. I know I have a lot to do and go to but I believe this counts has having a life.
                        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Dear Mirena,

DIAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

hateingly me

Dear RNP,

I'm glad that even though you didn't believe me when I said I had lots of side effects from the mirena you still took it out.

Thanks but I don't think I'll ever go back to you.
                          Me
                          It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. -Office space

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

Pictures please?

--Someone who wants to live vicariously through others

Dear whoever didn't like their antidepressant,

I second the Effexor recommendation, though I'm not sure if they have it in generic yet or not. Even if you don't like Effexor, don't give up... I was on what felt like a zillion antidepressants before I found one without side effects and it was TOTALLY worth it.

--Someone who understands how much antidepressants suck

Dear School I REALLY Want To Go To,

Please let me know if I'm in or not! Your whole method of updating only a few people at a time online over a week long period is really frustrating for those of us who have no patience.

--Hopeful Future Student

Comment

• Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post
                              Dear whoever didn't like their antidepressant,

I second the Effexor recommendation, though I'm not sure if they have it in generic yet or not. Even if you don't like Effexor, don't give up... I was on what felt like a zillion antidepressants before I found one without side effects and it was TOTALLY worth it.
                              Dear whoever wants to know,

Effexor is available as a generic, but Effexor XR (extended release) is not, yet.

-be
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear tpm,

I'll go into Fashion Bug next week to see if I can get pictures for my "portfolio".

Rummy
                                -------------------------------------
                                Dear Window People,

Please call to let me know when peoples are going to be coming to my house to fix my sliding glass door.

I'm tired and need my coffee,
                                Rummy

Comment

Working...
                                X