Dear Flu

GTFO please *sobs some more*

Rads
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Rads,

Gentle hugs.

Lots of good wishes.

Lots of tea and soup and blankets and sleep.

Get better soon!
      Rummy

Comment

• dear anthropologie,

i'm gonna be at that open interview tomorrow and i'm gonna rock it so...
        hire me please!

cookies and hugs,
        me!
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

• Dear Al,

I'm going to miss you. It felt like you'd always be here. Sitting out front or hanging out downstairs. There were so many times when I was working on something in the shop and you would come and sit with me and just chat. It doesn't seem real yet. I still don't fully know what happened. I thought you had been doing good. I know we weren't super close, but you were a part of my life and you always managed to make me smile and make me feel welcome. I haven't been downstairs yet. Haven't been back to work till today even. It's not going to seem right without you. I miss you.

The girl with the work boots
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Dear Self,

Why the cold feet?

--Self

Comment

• dear mummy's cancer:

please go away and never come back.

thanks!
              ~me

^_^

Comment

• Dear hospital,

Why did you have to squeeze my arm to take blood? You could've tried the other arm!
                Now I have a nice bruise on my arm from where you took the blood.

FH

Dear self,

Digging fingernails into arms in an attempt to draw blood was not a good idea. There are still scratches on both arms where I dug them in.

FH

Dear CSers,

On a new medication now. Moclobemide. So far, so good, somewhat dizzy, but good otherwise. Just really shouldn't have read Wikipedia-apparaently one of the very rare side effects is that I'll start lactating...hopefully with the Implanon in my arm, that won't happen. (Moclobemide increases prolactin levels, combine that with oxytocin from sexual stimulation-lactation. Progesterone in the Implant should stop that)
                Last edited by fireheart; 05-27-2010, 10:05 AM.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• dear mom's cancer:

i'd really really really appreciate it if my mom was at my wedding this winter. it's probably selfish, but i don't care. it just won't be the same without her there. i know you're all hell bent on killing her and such, but do you think you could tone it down for a bit?
                  also...ya know all that radioactive stuff that was pumped into my mom's body last friday? it'd be cool if you let that stuff kill you off without doing too much damage to my mom's body. you'll be seeing more of it soon, so get ready to die.
                  so in short, go away, never come back, and stop being so icky
                  ~me

^_^

Comment

• Dear CSers,

We finally have an official diagnosis for me!
                    After speaking to the doctor today, I have been officially diagnosed with dysthymia. The mild, but chronic form.
                    Can anyone provide me with some specific research if there is any?

Love,
                    FH
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear family members,

Am I the only one who likes to go to the theater and watch things? Yes, I know Mr. Rum has procurred tickets to the local Dinner Theater. That is very nice.

However, I'm talking about seeing Laurence Fishburne in a one-man play at the Kennedy Center!

Am I the only one with culture in this family?

Sadly,
                      Rummy

Comment

• Dear Wikipedia:

You probably shouldn't have the entire history for all your entries available for people to view.

Right now I'm looking up the history of various articles and busting a gut at some of the vandalism contained within.

Oh well, at least yo gave me yet another new sig.

Irv.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• dear 3B

zomg hire me. hire me hire me hire me. you are the most awesomest discount grocery store/coffee shop in boise and you need to hire me! i will be so awesome tomorrow at my job interview you won't even know what hit you. and you'll be all "OMG how did we ever function without your freaking awesomeitude" and you'll hire me and we'll all be YAYtastic and go frolicking through the fields.
                          also: please do not let the fact that i used to hit on your cutie indie baristas impede the fact that i'm awesome and you should hire me ^_^
                          also also: they used to hit on me so all's fair in love and war, bitches!

~GF

^_^

Comment

• Dear Green_Fairy

I agree, they need to hire you YESTERDAY!
                            Holding thumbs!

Rads
                            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear [you lot],

The best help to give me when I am cranky, tired and (most importantly) wishing to !!SCREAM!! at you because I've had to explain something several times only to discover that you've chosen to do it your way...is not to jabber at me about "how can we help" "can't we do X now".

The best help is to GO HOME NOW AND LET ME SLEEP, not 1-2 hours after I said I was ready to scream. The truck is getting picked up [day after events]. I get that. However, if I scream at you and have a nuclear meltdown, nothing will get accomplished and I will be angry with everyone. Secondly, the truck is getting picked up at noon, not 5:30 am. Third, the truck loading team aren't coming until 6:00 pm. THERE IS ONE WHOLE MORE DAY FOR THIS.

But by all means, stay in my house and bug the crap out of me as to how to help at midnight. The best time for my meltdown moments is in the middle of the night, which is also the ~perfect~ time to try to pack stuff. By your assessment, anyway.

It will also help me attain a wonderful night's sleep and a great morning.

.................except for the fact that I didn't fall asleep until after 5:00am, and woke up at 10:00am. Great night's sleep, that.

eta: If I tell you there are books there behind all of that stuff, why are you so shocked to discover that *gasp* there are books there?!
                              Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 06-09-2010, 08:29 PM. Reason: the eta bit, fixing
                              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                              -----
                              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• dear a:
                                i really don't want to go into a lot of detail because who knows you might somehow read this and then try to sue me or something.
                                but seriously? stop being such a dumb bitch. he only wants to make sure his daughter is okay. i know if you were in the same position, you'd do the same thing. and honestly, with your track record? do you expect any less? you've been in some pretty serious shit lately. and you've done some very stupid shit lately. i don't know what goes through that perma-17 year old brain of yours but goddamn, woman!
                                -m

to those reading this:
                                if you're curious about what's going on, feel free to pm me. i'd love to rant about it. i don't very often for various reasons, but i'm almost to my breaking point with this
                                ~GF

^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X