This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Self;

What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean, seriously, when are you ever gonna learn?!?

No love for you right now.

--Me
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear Jack T. Chance,

Mebbe we can talk about the fairy tales of childhood whilst at the renn faire on Sunday?

Rummy
      -----------------------
      Dear Child,

Why did you spit on one of your classmates?

No one will want to be your friend.

Exasperated,
      Your Momma

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
        Dear Jack T. Chance,

Mebbe we can talk about the fairy tales of childhood whilst at the renn faire on Sunday?

Rummy
        Dear Rummy;

Perhaps.

--Me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Self;

It's time. Enough of this bullshit. Just let your heart become black & cold. It'll be easier that way.

--Me
        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
        --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear Jack,

YAY! I love to talk fairy tales. Always good fodder for writing.

Also, have you ever read Zenescope's Grimm Fairy Tales?

Rummy

Comment

• Dear Self,

Congrats. 9 months of being cigarette-free and you just had to blow it. Woo-hoo, me!!!

Here's to hitting the bed before 9pm for the first time in years. Not such a BAC (bad-ass-chick) after all, are ya?

Same ol' shit...nothing ever changes.

~me
            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• Dear stockers/cashiers made to stock--

When prepping things for backstock, it is NOT a good idea to put the dish/laundry detergent in the box sideways.

I understand that AM from hell-not to mention the rest of us who have to work backstock-wants as few boxes as possible. I've seen pallets that are stacked so high, I'm honestly surprised nothing has fallen and hurt somebody.

But, for the love of sanity, use common sense! These things LEAK. I did NOT appreciate getting a handful of soap...not to mention having to clean off numerous other bottles so they could be stocked.

Even L, who has something nice to say about everyone, was flabbergasted. And said that I'm expecting too much out of our coworkers to think that some of them actually had any sense to begin with.
              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear Everyone,

My laptop is home now.

Rummy
                --------------------------------------
                Dear Jack T.Chance, PepperGirl, & Taboo,

I had fun at Renn Faire!

We should get together again.

Rummy

Comment

Dear Jack T.Chance, PepperGirl, & Taboo,

I had fun at Renn Faire!

We should get together again.

Rummy
                  Dear Rummy;

We shall. Count on it.

--Me
                  --StanFlouride

Comment

• dear self;

You are sick.

You need sleep.

You should NOT of stood out in the rain with the police for that long when you were wearing next to nothing for the kind of weather you were in.

go crawl into that nice warm clean bed you made, and SLEEP! you have the boys coming over sunday and it will do no good if the DM is to sick to see straight!

Love always,
                    me

Dearest Furchild;

Mummy is sick, she needs rest. She fully appericates you wanting to quietly cuddle even under the covers, but racing through the house at top speeds often landing on mommy's tummy does not help mommy feel better.

Please go back to bird watching the invsible birds on the roof next door...mommy can handle that too..

much love always,
                    mommy
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                      Dear Rummy;

We shall. Count on it.

--Me
                      Dear Jack T. Chance,

Yay!

Rummy
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Dear Self,

Why is my nose clogged when I wake up in the morning? Why am I getting sick? So far *knock on wood* everyone in the house is good, except for you.

Get better soon!

Me

Comment

[Dear Self,

Why is my nose clogged when I wake up in the morning? Why am I getting sick? So far *knock on wood* everyone in the house is good, except for you.

Get better soon!

Me[/COLOR]
                        Dear Rummy,

Well to be fair, Mr. Rum *is* a bit of a ninja and probably just slips away from the germs accordingly.
                        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• Dear cold,

While I do appreciate that you are not in league with the plague I had earlier this year, I would very much like for you to go away now.

Thank you,
                          Me
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear Khan:

You know, it's a shame you weren't born in Germania during the reign of the Roman Empire. Watching you tear through a wedding reception, screaming gibberish at the top of your lungs, all I could think was, "He would have made a fine Berserker."

Love,

Proud Mommy
                            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Dear Upper Management of (Company I Work For);

Your Bi-Polar/Possibly Schizophrenic tendencies in regards to company policy are really starting to get on my last nerve. Knock it off already!

Sincerely;

A Soon-To-Be-Disgruntled-Former-Employee
                              --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear cow at the SD--

Explain to me why, when I work til midnight, I'm not allowed to face because the people who leave before me have to finish theirs first...and yet, when I leave at 8, I'm not allowed to finish my aisles for some unknown reason.

You are getting on my last nerve.

And feel free to tell me why, when I'm not at my register (very seldom), you call me up to check if there is 1 person not being checked out, and yet when I'm cashiering alone, you NEVER call for backup?

I hate you.
                                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                                X