This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lizziebeff,

I would but he's likely going to stay up later than me.

Maybe I can stay over at your place tomorrow after I vacuum.

Thanks for the thought, though!!!

Skwushy skwush!

--your favoritist sibling ever
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Becks--

You can come over whenever, but I am dead serious about not answering the door if he waddles over.

To make it funnier, you should move your car to B.

--me
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• To The Raging Hose Beast Known As My MIL,

Fk you. Fk you with a pine cone placed on top of a porcupine with a huge roll of sandpaper attached to said porcupine.

We have asked you to help us out with Child Rum 2 times in 2 months. Both times you said "no".

You said no even though you tell us to call you when we need help and we can't find anyone else.

Also, you were at BIL#1's house last night? Practically all day? WTF? Doesn't BIL# live like 1-1.25 hours away from you? And you say that the 2 hours away from us is "too far" for you to drive?

I told Mr. Rum last night that we are never ever ever ever going to call you in regard for help with Child Rum ever again.

January 8 (this upcoming Saturday) will be the only time you will see Child Rum for the entire year of 2011. (If I can arrange it). Hope you like seeing your middle granddaughter.

Also, I've let Mr. Rum know that he can go down to your house on the evening of the 7th to help you with putting up your artificial Christmas tree. Child & I will be arriving separately on the morning of January 8 (late) and we'll be leaving early. Without or without Mr. Rum following us in his car.

So I can hardly see straight any more,
        Rummy

Comment

• Dear Rummy's MIL

You're an idiot. A complete idiot with no missing parts at all. You're willing to miss out on the awesomeness that is Child Rum? I hope all the shows you want to watch are reruns of the ones you've already seen.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Rads

Dear Rummy

Ignore the old cow. She's not worth it.

Love
          Rads
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Rads,

Thank you for the nice words.

I try not to let it bother me, but I'm mad for daughter's sake. Though mercifully with her autism, she's so much in to her own world, she doesn't know that her Grandma is shafting her.

*le sigh*

My mom & dad both think that even Mr. Rum shouldn't go down to his mother's house on the 7th to help put up the tree (which will be up for one day - for the benefit of the kids 'cos you know ... opening christmas-themed wrapped presents isn't enough of a give-away that we're celebrating Christmas ). We should just show up at the same time that the other sons and their families will be showing up.

I don't know ... she's his Momma, and he told her last night on the phone that he'd be down.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear Becks,

Your MOTH sounds like my roommate, 'cept she's always talking about school.

-BE

---

Dear Everyone,

Keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow.

-BE
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear BE,

Am crossing everything I can for you today!

Encouragingly,
                Rummy
                ---------------------------
                To TRHB aka MIL,

Really?

Really!?

Really????

You can't be bothered to help me when I needed a second body to sit in the backseat of my car so I could get daughter home from the dentist yesterday? (BG: Daughter was sedated to get dental work done: 2 cavities filled, 2 other teeth sealed, x-rays done, sedative was just to make her less anxious during the procedure). Dentist office recommended 2 people come with said patient so one could sit in the back to make sure the patient doesn't get sick, or pass out and choke on their vomit, or whatever.

But nooooooo ... you couldn't do that.

But you're willing to watch Child Rum while Mr. Rum & I go visit a new winery in the area you live?

WTF?

WTH is wrong with you?

You think I'm going to ever let you watch her?

Fk you.

Dinner is at 4 PM on Saturday and gift opening is before that? Don't expect me or Child at your house until 1 or 2 PM.

Wishing she could just skip everything on Saturday,
                Rummy

Comment

• Rummy

Hugs, many many hugs. and here have some rum. Your MIL doesn't deserve Child Rum has a granddaughter. Child Rum sounds like a great girl. And here is my "Stupid Stick"

BE,

Good luck today. I have everything crossed and sending good thoughts your way
                  Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Dear BE and Rummy,

*hugs*

Love,

Becks
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Elspeth and Becks,

Thank you!

You're right, she doesn't deserve Child Rum at all.

Hubs doesn't understand why I'm ready to break all contact with his mother. (Just me, I'm not saying "If you loved me, you'd break off all contact with her too", I'd never do that as she is his mother).

I'm angry on Child's behalf, not my own. She keeps giving us the shaft.

No more of it.

Making a stand,
                      Rummy

Comment

• Dear Ex,

I hope you're satisfied with yourself. Fucking liar.

Just so you know, I didn't waste any time depositing your check.

Have fun getting back to Florida with no car.

Have a nice life,
                        Me

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

*hugs lots* I'm mad on your behalf. Grr.

*sends hugs to Child Rum too*

BE,

*crosses everything for you, prays too* I hope everything works in your favor.

--RP
                          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                          -----
                          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear BE,

I'm hoping that since you deposited a check by him, that the case went in your favor?

I'll be awaiting the whole typed up saga by you.

Rummy
                            -----------------------------
                            Dear RP,

Thank you for the support also.

If the weather goes as planned, we might not be going to her house this Saturday. (There is supposed to be snow either on Thursday or Friday).

I'm still dreading it so much, and I was so stressed, I went shoe shopping today.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear Rum,

Sort of.

Look in Off Topic for the thread "Karma's a bitch"

-be

---

Dear Everyone,

Thanks for the crossed fingers and good wishes. Much appreciated

-be

Comment

• Dear BE

WOOP WOOP!!!

Love
                                Rads

Dear Rummy

Does Mr Rum get shafted by his mom in the same way? Coz if he doesn't, that might be why he doesn't understand....

love
                                Rads
                                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                                X