This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear sister-in-law,

How nice to finally meet you. However, did you really need to bring your pomeranian rat dog with you?

So far, it has bullied my cat into him wondering if this is even his house anymore and has barked incessantly at me.

For future reference, when ones pet, offspring, whatever misbehaves, the correct response includes, but is not limited to: embarassment, horror, shock, anger at pet/offspring/whatever, etc. Not on this list in any way, shape, or form, is humour or amusement.

Given the above, I oh so loved your response of laughter, general amusement, and the comment of '(dog) is just showing you what she thinks of you (Sakka)' when informed that your pom dog left a pile on my bedroom floor while I was at work, bit your mother-in-law, and tried her best to bite your father-in-law.

Debating between looking for recipes involving dog and wondering what the local coyotes like their dog to be basted in, me.

Comment

• Dear AllRecipes.com,

You rock! Without you, I was going to have to call take-out for dinner.

You're #1 fan,
      Rummy

Comment

• Dear SM,
        When you get back from your vacation I'm gonna ask for your ok to redye my bangs. Please say yes. *begs* I got my haircut today and I miss the pink (which was supposed to be purple). My natural color is... Too boring and, well normal.
        Thanks,
        Dragon_Wings
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• dear aunt who married my mother's brother,

Go die in a fire....you made the entire waitstaff of the restruants VERY unhappy, you argued over every little detail, you controlled the ENTIRE weekend.

Go die in a fire and let my uncle be happy!

Not so lovingly yours (die in a fire),
          Sarlon
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Not so dear migraine,

GTFO!

Blargle,
            Mono
            My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear feet,

Yes, I know it's insanely hot again.

That does NOT mean you have to start swelling again.

--me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear mosquito bites,

I don't know, and I don't want to know, how you got where you are.

Just stop itching.

*sigh*

--me
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear random dude(s) on my front porch,
                STOP PACING! It's creeping me out seeing a shadow just move back and forth in my window. Plus I'm afraid you can see *in* my room despite the stained glass and sheer curtains on the side windows.
                Gah!
                Creeped the fuck out,
                Dragon_Wings
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Dear Becks,

Sea Breeze astringent will work on the itching of the mosquito bites. I know from experience.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

I wonder if the Wal-Mart equivalent works the same?

Love,

Becks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Man of the Householdâ„¢,

I really appreciate you getting me some Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream.

That being said, if you eat it, you will not enjoy the pain I will inflict on you after I find out.

Love,

--me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear anyone that might be amused by this,

When my feet swell, the only part that doesn't is my heels.

I wonder why that is.

Anyone have a theory?

Questioningly,

Becks
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Duke Power-

Quit playing with the electricity in the neighborhood . . . I'm not wild about having my evening outside interrupted because the lights go out. This ain't exactly the safest of neighborhoods here, ya know.

Besides, I get cranky when my internet connection goes out . . .

Regards-

DGoddess
                      Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 07-04-2011, 02:51 AM.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Dear Aunt,

I love you, you know I do...BUT YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! WHY must you yell for me like a large boulder has just fallen on you, only to find out you want brownies added to your grocery list? Why must you call me only to give me U.S. history lessons? I don't give a fuck, I really don't. I'm sorry. I'm 23 years old, I'm out of college, I don't need the lectures.

And yes, I AM grateful that you're letting me live here rent-free. Truly, I am. I have no problem helping you around the apartment. I do have a problem with you wanting me to do everything. In a day. And how you keep bitching about losing money. You know why? BECAUSE YOU'RE A HOARDER. And a SPENDER. You just spent hundreds of dollars on clothes. Shit you don't need. I know you've lost a shitload of weight. You don't need THAT big a wardrobe!

And FFS, stop joking about kicking me out. It hurts my feelings.

Love,

Your niece
                        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Dear Dishwasher,

Why did you have to conk out? I hate washing my dishes by hand! Why did your motor have to break? I hate appliance shopping!

Grrrrr,
                          Rummy

Comment

• Dear Mr. George RR Martin:

New book on Tuesday. More Hound please. Thank you.

Love, Ana
                            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Dear Charles,

Leave the books alone! Also books do not need chicken!

Sigh,
                              mom.
                              My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear neighbors:

this is an apartment complex, not a dorm, not a frat, this is not "Friends".... please, respect my side of the "porch" and don't use the common stairs as your: lawn furniture,living room, trashcan, "bedroom?" children's jungle-gym.

also, your children are under 10yr old - there is no good excuse for them to be running around and screaming at 11pm - NONE! please, keep them in the house if you're not going to make them go to bed

do not hold phone conversations, while leaning (or close enough to do so) against my patio; also please keep your children from playing infront of my patio - i realize there is a 3 foot space between my patio, and the edge of the "lawn" however - that means there is only 3 feet between safety and your sweet little angel falling 6 feet to the parking lot - there are plenty of other more appropriate areas where they can play - if you'd get out of your house(s) and actually take them there - like the park, around the corner - instead of blasting your music and ignoring them, and then not knowing when they leave the apt, and (hopefully) go upstairs (or down) to your sister's apt.....

no love,
                                your neighbor, Treasure

ps - you do NOT want to get in a volume war with me - bagpipes will drown out tejano music - you will lose!
                                I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Working...
                                X