This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Rupert Murdoch:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Love,
    The non-sucky people of the world
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Dear Politically Correct People of the World;

You suck worse than anything that has ever sucked before. LIFE is not Politically Correct, therefore all you are doing is PISSING PEOPLE OFF!
      Die in a fire!

Sincerely;

Someone That is Sick and Tired of Your Shit... and By The Way, YES, Your Shit DOES Stink, Too!
      Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 07-09-2011, 04:46 PM.
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dearest Mr. Rum & Child Rum,

Please do no invade Mrs./Mommy Rum's happy place zone. It makes her and makes her

Much
        Rummy
        -------------------------------------------
        Dear NanaRum,

Thank you for telling me to use my broken dishwasher as a drying rack. It is working out beautifully.

Rummy
        ------------------------------------------------
        Dear World,

I have found the skirt of my dreams. Unfortunately it's only available in children's size. So I'll have to live vicariously through my daughter.

Behold! The camo tutu skirt! (Gravekeeper - please don't kill me. At least it's not pink ).

Happily,
        Rummy
        Last edited by CaroPhoenix; 07-10-2011, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Dear Friends: Look, I'm sorry I didn't go this weekend. It does not mean I don't love you guys. It does not mean I have given up on friendship. It does mean I should've known I was going to have crowd issues, given recent events, and I shouldn't have said yes in the first place. And dear D: I understand your frustration, but no, you do not have any idea what I've gone through in the last week and a half, and you don't have a right to get angry about how I feel.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Dear CS.com folks,

Why is it that in order for me to get better I have to give up working and therefore have no money to pay said therapist? (Borderline personality treatment here)
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear Boss (also uncle)
              You know I am getting really sick and tired of the attitude. I know mine isn't the best but I try and rain it in. You aren't even trying anymore. And thanks for backing me up when i get snarled at by agents because of you. I shouldn't have to "deal with it". You should do your freaking job. I should not be this tired. I should not mumble over and over I hate my life when I am at work. oh and I would like some time off. Yeah I know that isn't going to happen since the other people around here can't be bothered to do what is requested of them.

With no love from me, Els

Oh and for trying not to dump stuff on me, yeah thanks that isn't working. I am just has buried as before and you have now taken the one person who i could pass some of this stuff to because of your fucking stupid project, that if I remember right you were going to do.

Dear Coworker (only full timer left besides me)
              You can go to hell. I am really tried of your attitude, thinking you are better then everyone else. I don't understand why you are so freaking behind. We aren't doing that much business and you have had more crap pulled off of you. I really wish you would quit.

oh and another thing. TURN OFF YOUR FUCKING HEATER!!!!!! You are the only one remotely comfortable and the rest of us are dying because we don't want to hear you bitch. If you are that miserable go back to Nevada. This office should not be over 72 every freaking day. Most of us keep our houses at 68 or below, not freaking 80 (i am not kidding).

With much hate in my heart, Els
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Dear future MIL,

You are bugging the ever living fuck out of me.

Shut up and leave me the fuck alone.

I'm doing my best to get the wedding invites taken care of.

Let's see how well YOU get things done when you're trying to move and plan a wedding at the same time--including printing out your own invitations and RSVP cards on a printer that hates you.

Not in the mood for your shit,

--me
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Boyfriend's stalker,
                  I *will not* give you info about my boyfriend. If you don't know what country he's visiting that's not my problem. I will not tell you.
                  I do not like it when you fish for info. And the more you fish the less I'm gonna give you.
                  I'm sorry you didn't see his post cause you deleted your Facebook account. I'm sorry he hasn't talked to you for a while. That may be because you're obsessed with him (and now with me ffs!). If he doesn't respond to the few emails I sent him what makes you think he'll message you? Not that you know any of this.
                  Grew up, get some social skills, get your GED, and leave my boyfriend and me alone. You're just creepy.
                  A very frustrated and annoyed,
                  Dragon_Wings
                  Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                  Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Dear self,

I don't know why you have been feeling so sad lately. But quit it.

mono
                    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear housemates and ghetto neighbors,
                      I get that it's Friday night. I do. But I work in less then 7 hours so your constant talking *right* outside my window and the constant tromping through the house is keeping me up. If I don't get some sleep soon I will be very grouchy and you don't want that.
                      Angrily,
                      An exhausted Dragon_Wings
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Not-So-Dear Mr. Rum,

I know you're terrified about regaining your weight. However, could you cool the whole going to the gym the entire weekend and mow the grass? I had to finally take matters into my own hand, grab the push mower, and use it on the front. I did a craptastic job, and all I got out of it was an almost asthma attack.

and not so much love on my part,
                        Mrs. Rum

Comment

• Dear knee,

you are a jerk.

Uncomfortable,
                          Mono
                          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear person in front of me in the turn lane this evening,

when the green arrow has just come on for us, DON'T LET PEOPLE OFF THE JUGHANDLE to get stuck across the turn lane because the middle lane doesn't have enough room for them to get all the way across.

and to the person in the jughandle, if you are driving a bigass van and it is obvious you can't fit into said middle lane, don't pull out of the jughandle so you get stuck across the turn lane that has just turned had the green arrow come on.

Gah!
                            -be

Dear roomie,

How do you manage to leave stuff stuck to a non-stick pan so often? Is it that hard to look at it after you wash it and make sure it's actually clean? Also, please rinse the sponge.

Signed,
                            Can't wait till I have my own place
                            Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 07-27-2011, 12:33 AM.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear Little Brother-

You are on my last nerve and have been since yesterday when Mom told you about checking into going back to satellite from cable.

I am so fed up with you coming up with even more technical questions than Carter has pills every little bit - I can't think or try to mentally relax without your incessant babbling about protection plans/wanting to still use your PC monitor and tuner along with your tv, yadda yadda yadda . . .

Even now, after the installation tech has come and gone, you are still driving me stupid b/c you had to get the account info so you could set up for online viewing (since apparently you're still not happy with being able to use your splitter to watch your stupid NASCRAP mess on both your tv and PC) you had the nerve to complain about the fact that when I signed off on the installation I used MY email address (since they do send emails pertaining to billing, upgrade confirmations, etc) instead of yours (which would have meant that I'd never see the damn emails.)

Just shut the fk up already, go play with your damn remote and get used to it and the new channel numbers, learn about the DVR (which you wanted to complain about having put in MY bedroom b/c my tv is HD and yours isn't) and leave me and Mom both the Hell alone!

I'm tired, I'm sweaty from staying outside on the porch almost all afternoon in this 90 plus heat waiting for the tech to show up and want a shower, I just want QUIET

Your older sister, who you think is a first class bitch and who takes that as a compliment
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Dear photographer,

Can I have the rest of the pictures please?

It has been a month and I am not good at being patient.

mono

Comment

Working...
                                X