X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth daleduke17 View Post
    Dear Florida Marlins -

Thank you for throwing in Mike Lowell when the Red Sox acquired Josh Beckett. They are both kicking ass.

Signed,
    A Red Sox fan.

Dear Red Sox fan-

I'm glad you like them, I wish them all the success in the world. While I will love them until the end of time, I can't thank you enough for Hanley Ramirez! Everybody wins! YAY!
    Now kill the stinkin' Yankees, please.

With love,
    Marlins fan
    "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" Dante-"Clerks"

Comment

• Dear Bubba,

ThankyouthankyouTHANKYOU for teaching D that move. I'm forever in your debt.

With lots of love and respect,
      A grateful listener and fan
      "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" Dante-"Clerks"

Comment

• Child,

1 o'clock in the AM is NOT the time to be getting up out of bed just to watch TV. 1 o'clock in the AM is when you should be sleeping. It's when I should be sleeping. I'm not happy.

Tired Mommy,
        IDaR

Comment

• Quoth daleduke17 View Post
          Dear Florida Marlins -

Thank you for throwing in Mike Lowell when the Red Sox acquired Josh Beckett. They are both kicking ass.

Signed,
          A Red Sox fan.
          Dear Red Sox Fans,

How'd you like Luke Scott's 3 run homer off Beckett last night?

And (not directed at you daleduke) when leaving the ball park, please remember you are in Baltimore and surrounded by Orioles fans, so maybe saying "Well let them have this win, they're not going to get them later" is a little stupid dontcha think? If it hadn't been for the 2 errors in the top of the first then that's 2 runs the Sox wouldn't have got. Keep in mind, it's our house, you're welcome to visit and cheer for your team, but respect our house.

Signed,

An O's Fan.

Comment

• Dear Paint Inhaling Sewer Spewing Moron Who Sits Next to me in class,

SHUT THE HELL UP! By all that is holy to Wotan you are an annoying prick. Look, it's understandable that you want to ask some questions but when it gets to a point that you're getting into arguments with the professor every two minutes it makes me want to hit you with something. If I have to deal with this for the next five weeks I'm going to lose it. So just SHUT THE HELL UP! If worse comes to worse I'll tell the judge "Constant talker."

An angry student.
            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

• Please my beloved daughter,

Do not get naked at Grandma & Grandpa's house this weekend. Please. Please. Please! It's cute (semi) at home, but anywhere else, it's embarrassing.

Also, if you want to cling to my leg the entire time you're at their house, please do so so we can guilt Daddy into forcing his folks up to our house instead of making me pack clothing for an over night stay for the 3 of us, remembering mine & daddy's breathing machines (we've both got sleep apnea) and remembering bottled water for our humidifiers, and remembering to bring juice and food that you (Kelly) will like to eat.

Exhausted just thinking about it,
              Your Mommy,
              IDaR

Comment

• Dear University,

I'm free from your evil grasp. You could never hold on to me. HAhahahahahaahahahaaha.

Alas, I must see you next Fall. How short lived this will be.

Til then, FREEDOM!!
                Trayol
                "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• Dear Jackass on the phone this morning,

PRAY I do not find you. I will teach you new definitions for the word PAIN. Because...

Facts About Mysty
                  Mysty has family who is very good at looking the other way.
                  Mysty has family who know how to trace a phone call.
                  Mysty can track you by your phone number regardless of whether or not you're listed.
                  Mysty has known about forensics since before CSI dreamt of existing.
                  Mysty lives on about 20 acres of undeveloped swamp and woods.
                  Mysty knows how to hide a body.

Keep it in mind next time you want to call me and act a fool.

Pissed off,
                  Mysty
                  "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

• Dear Mysty,

Remind me never to piss you off either in person or on the phone.

A very scared,
                    IDaR

Comment

• Dear bra straps,

STAY UP, DAMN IT.

Unhappily,

me
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Mysty,

Employ my help for shits and giggles and I'll be a very happy girl.

-EQ
                        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear Hips and Back,

Please stop hurting. The chiropractor is a long drive away.

-Ouch!
                          My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

• Dear Tx Rangers,

why the hell can't you get good pitching. Why is it everytime a pitcher leaves you, he becomes a million times better? I would like to see us actually win a world series in my lifetime.

Thanks,

A Disenfranchised Cor Darei.

----

Dear Versus Tv,

I hate your hockey play-by-play announcers. Can they BE anymore for Detroit? Maybe that's why they don't do a cut scene to them, because they're wearing redwing jersey's.

P.S. GO STARS! i'm glad you won that last game, it was an exciting one.
                            P.P.S. Turco... see it is possible to stop shots from Detriot shooters. You can do it! don't puss out like you normally do.

Thanks,
                            Cor Darei

---

Dear Beer,

I'm looking forward to our meetings this weekend. I suspect they will be long and fruitful.

Cor

Comment

• Dear local ren group,

Could you get it together sometime? Ok I will settle for just trying to do so. There should be no reason for me( a person who is not a member) to be begged to come and help you out for the faire. ( My job it to be scenery....look pretty and all)

Lots of laughs,

The one who knows what she is doing.
                              Last edited by monolayth; 05-16-2008, 07:16 PM. Reason: forgot the closing
                              My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear calves

Please stop hurting. I'm going to gym tomorrow whether you like it or not!

rads
                                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                                X