This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear self.

Next time grow a pair and ask her. What the worse that'll happen? (She'll say no, other than that...)

Yours annoyed

Crazylegs.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Rads (and smiley)

She was just being friendly, she's in a LDR.

Oh well.

Crazylegs.

Comment

• Dear crazylegs,
        I must be tired... can you fill me in on what I'm missing?

Dear co-irker,
        please don't make me explain why I was grimacing on friday night every time you started talking about your views on homosexuals... if you can't figure it out on your own I don't think me explaining anything is actually going to help.
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Smiley,

Please note your input to this thread on 10-24-2008, 10:55 AM (BST)

Crazylegs

Comment

• Dear self,

Bake more cookies. The ones in your Super Duper Secret Awesome Sprinkles and Rainbows Private Stash are quickly disappearing.

Dear <working hotel> Manager,

I will be a very angry Evil Entity if you change the schedule so that I'm working on both thursday AND friday. I can't do it. I won't do it. Since you scheduled me to work for my birthday I am having to wait until my next day off to have a party. That is Thursday. I am NOT changing these plans.
            Since you were inconsiderate enough to plan me working Grave on Halloween Night... AFTER working a 10 hour shift at <broken hotel>. I'm sorry, but I made plans since it was originally my other day off as well. And there's no way in hell I'm going to work 10 hours there, drive an hour to Baytown and work an additional 8 hours just so I can be home AFTER midnight, NO LONGER HALLOWEEN during one of my favourite holidays.
            No.

Still muchly pissed,
            EQ
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear Dad,

You are seriously too old to be doing this. I know that you feel your 'obligation' is up, but dammit you still have two kids and now you have two grandkids and one day you'll have MORE grandkids, and dammit I want my kids to have the grandparents I didn't get to have.

I know that you think you're entitled to get randomly drunk all the time and yell and curse and get in your truck and drive around. You're not. I know you haven't had the best life. I know you didn't want to get married. I know you don't want to still be married. But Jesus H. Christ pull yourself together if for nobody else then ME. I would like to have some semblance of a family to go home to. And worrying about what stupid selfish thing you're going to do next isn't all that good for me up here.

And please, PLEASE, if you do decide to take off, wait until after Christmas. I'm finally excited about the holidays again. Mom, Sis, and me - it's the favorite time of year for all of us. If you're bound and determined to say 'F*CK You!' and ride off with a hooker and bottle of Jack, then fine. Just wait. Please.

~ Your Youngest

Mom,

Can you not see this? I hope for all of our sakes you have some kind of contingency plan. Big Sis doesn't have any extra room and I don't have any extra money. I hope you've been talking to your sisters. Please be careful. Honestly, I love him, but I don't know how you've tolerated this shit for 30 years.

~ Your very worried daughter

Sis,

Um, you're there. I'm not. Are you at least keeping an eye on these two? Oh, and asking for my address, making me think I was gonna get fun goodies in the mail and then realizing you gave MY address to a STRANGER so that I could help her kid with his Flat Stanley or whatever. Seriously? I don't have time to walk around with a paper man taking pictures, buying postcards, and all that crap.

For that matter, this goes to all of my family. I know I'm out of state, but the next Flat Stanley/elementary school project sent to me without my permission is going on an adventure through Mr. Paper Shredder. Mmkay?

Oh, and you know how I said I wouldn't get Niece glitter for Christmas? Yeah. And you don't even want to KNOW what I'm planning for Monster. I shall exact my revenge. Mwahaha!
              "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
              Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Dear S.

You're still being very friendly/flirty, especially to someone you've only known for 3 weeks..., facebook messages, texts and chat. Does your chap know you chat to other chaps his much?

Yours confused

Crazylegs.

Comment

• Dear Pooks

Maybe S is just naturally very friendly? Heaven knows I've been accused of flirting when I'm actually just friendly...

I still love ya though *squishies*

B
                  The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear managers
                    Why the hell did you tell me that you ask me what hours I'd like to work if you were planning on just ignoring it and working around Pizza Boy's schedule anyway?

Dear self
                    Stop torturing yourself.

sincerely
                    smiley
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear student,

The funny thing about movie adaptations of plays is that they sometimes change the characters' names. Ain't that odd? You idiot, did you not think I'd figure it out? At this point, you should just drop the class because I really REALLY don't want to deal with a student like you who obviously has no respect for the material or the instructor. By the way, Intro to Film is offered. You should totally check that out.

~ One angry GTA

Dear Former Insurance Agent,

Besides putting my parents on MY insurance policy, you're now requiring a signature to cancel it - because I found a MUCH cheaper rate through the same company but a different agent? And don't act all huffy because I don't have access to a fax machine. Seriously, I should not have to ask my parents to handle this. But I do. You suck.

~ Moi
                      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Dear Asstastic Woman on the T:

I have no idea how someone as smartly dressed as you can smell like a dumpster in July. I really don't.

This train isn't even near half full, and there are many other seats. Why do you see the burning need to stand right next to me? I don't do well with drastic temperature changes to start with, now I get your presence. Don't even start glaring at me when I try to make my point by coughing...seriously, how can you not smell yourself? The fact that before the train emptied out, nobody else would stand near you should be a clue.

Go die kthx,

D
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Dear Boss,

I brought my camera on Wednesday, and you told me only to take pictures of certain things for the people requesting them, and not e-mail them until Friday (today). So I did.

Then yesterday you told me to come downstairs and take pictures? I didn't have my camera. You never asked me to bring it today, and since I'm not pshyic, and had a very busy night last night, I didn't think to bring it today. So of course now you are irritated that I didn't bring it.

Hey! If you want to take pictures why don't you buy a camera for the company use? Why do you always rely on me to bring in my camera? Why should I have to bring in my camera and get it covered in dust and grimed from that shit hole you call a plant?

Comment

• Dear Locals,

Someone please buy my car! I'm tired of trying to sell it! I just want a little extra cash! Come on!

-EQ
                            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear Knee,

The pain thing? Yeah, that's not allowed. It needs to be going away now. Between work now and working the overnight tonight I would appreciate it if you would go away.

Dear guy at the car rental place,

Thank you for not laughing at me when we realized that I had gone to the completely wrong company when trying to pick up my rental car. Also, thanks for chatting with me while I waited to get picked up. I'm definitely going to have to look at those books you suggested, though I wish I had had time to get your number oh well. Maybe we'll run into each other again sometime.
                              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Dear Twitard,

Guess what? Harrassing me thru PM is not going to change my mind about how crappy the books are. However, it will get you a ban from the forums for get this, harrassment. I suggest you go read the rules; well, they're better written than the dross you like.

(Note: This person does NOT POST HERE. Thank goodness.)
                                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X