This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear RW,

I told him that I would make it some time today, so he didn't have to worry about cooking it.

He has been bugging me for it since 15 minutes after I woke up. I finally made it, so he has calmed down and I won't have to rip his lips off.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Dear Mis,

You're a better Mum than i'd have been. After 20 minutes of nagging I'd have told him to fix it himself or not have any.

But then I don't like many kids, teens or otherwise.

-RW
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear RW,

I think my kids are pretty cool, it's other people's kids that I don't like.

Comment

• Dear grandma,

You have a lot of fucking nerve writing me to tell me that you feel deserted by me sometimes. Let's go to our way back machine and see who deserted who, shall we?

Every year when I was a little girl, my grandmother who loved me more than life itself, would never turn her back on me for any reason, would send off for me to spend the summer with her.

Every year, she would call you to see if you wanted to see me, you never did, you were much too busy with your husband/fuck buddy of the month.

When I called you because I had no money for food, had nothing to eat and was going to be short on my rent, you told the operator (I called collect) that you do not take calls from me. All because my mother could do no wrong in your eyes, so you believed the lie she told you about me stealing her money. I wasn't even in the same state as her! Guess who sent me money, even though I was a monster to her at times? Yes, my other grandmother. There was nothing I could do so bad that she would have ever turned her back on me and she would not have taken someone else's word for it either.

When I called to tell you my other grandmother died, I almost slammed the phone down and cut you out of my life, because all you did was run her down. I got news for you, she had more class in her little finger than you do in your whole body.

When I told you I was no longer speaking to my mother for reasons different than the above one, you tried to get me to make up with her, even though you knew how very evil and nasty she had been to me. It wasn't till she made up stuff about you and your husband that suddenly no one should talk to her.

You are the one who always deserted me, not the other way around, honey.

Me not responding to your racist and/or debunked emails does not equal deserting you. It would take years for me to catch up to you on the deserting front.

Oh, and your sugar daddy is not my grandfather, so stop calling him that, mmkay? My one and only grandfather died 3 years ago.

Comment

• Dear Mom,
            Damn you, damn you... if only you knew how much those words hurt me, and if only I had the courage to tell you why they hurt me. And damn myself for still caring enough about you to not tell you because I know how much it will upset you. And damn you God for making both of us the way we are so we are in this situation to begin with. Damn it all.

signed,
            (not so) Smiley
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear Smiley,

Do you want me to hold your hand while you talk to your Mom? I can if you want me to.

Much appreciation,
              -EQ

Dear RW,

Thanks for spending hours on end talking to me today via AIM! I missed talking to you and I'm sorry I work so much that I just can't find the time to talk to you on the phone.

Love ya much,
              -Big Sis
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear EQ
                Thank you... I may have to take you up on that offer.

Smiley

Comment

• Dear Smiley,

You're welcome dear. I'm here anytime.

-EQ
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear EQ,

I don't remember.

~be
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear Smiley

*HUGS*

Love,
                      Rads
                      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Rads,
                        Thank you, I needed that

Sincerely,
                        Smiley

PS- RW was quoting Scott Adams.

Comment

• Dear Smiley,

I'm sorry your mom's being so maddening. (I have that problem with my grandparents all the time.) <--you can have as many of these as you need.

Here's a plate of gyoza (fried dumpling thingies) for you.
                          Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 11-03-2008, 08:40 AM. Reason: spaces in the wrong places
                          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                          -----
                          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear J,

Thank you for not getting shot on your first outting as a SWAT officer. Also, I should probably thank you for not shooting anyone, even if they were being dumb by carrying around toy guns when there had been a shooting threat. Also thanks for letting me use the computer the other day and ramble on about red hair this morning when you were too sleepy to really be actually awake.

Bectar
                            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                              Dear Mom,
                              Damn you, damn you... if only you knew how much those words hurt me, and if only I had the courage to tell you why they hurt me. And damn myself for still caring enough about you to not tell you because I know how much it will upset you. And damn you God for making both of us the way we are so we are in this situation to begin with. Damn it all.

signed,
                              (not so) Smiley
                              Dear Smiles,

......I'll make you the same offer I give to Flea-Bit alla time. I have a boat and a shotgun and I know where to dump the bodies.

Feel better?
                              -RW

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                              Dear RW,

Thanks for spending hours on end talking to me today via AIM! I missed talking to you and I'm sorry I work so much that I just can't find the time to talk to you on the phone.

Love ya much,
                              -Big Sis
                              Dear Big Sis,

No problem, the only thing that suffered was my tummy got grumbly and I didn't unbury the couch.

Sooooo....got any idea how to make oven-french-toast like Alton did? Because I tried with what I could remember and it didn't come out right.

-Your Baby Bro

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                              PS- RW was quoting Scott Adams.
                              Dear Smiles,

I was? I thought I was quoting Opus. And Dr. Frankenfurter (GUESS WHAT I HAVE ON DVD!!!!!).

-RW
                              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                                Dear Smiles,

......I'll make you the same offer I give to Flea-Bit alla time. I have a boat and a shotgun and I know where to dump the bodies.

Feel better?
                                -RW
                                slightly better... I'll send a PM with details on what's going on... if for no other reason than to get EQ off my back

Comment

Working...
                                X